Chapter Two

It's been a few months since Lila and I started dating.. I left for the weekend for magcon again. The rest if the guys knew my situation... they thought it was best for her also. They've all met her too last month. She seems to get along with them really well and I'm glad because these guys are my second family.

"you okay bro?" Cam asked.

"Yeah why?"

"You look down in the slumps" Aaron jumped in.

"I'm fine ahah"

It was Friday, VIP night.. we got through it pretty quickly, the fans were great as always. Cam decided that we should all hang out in the lobby, so we told a few of the fans to just meets us in the lobby

-a couple hours later-

*Matt's cell phone rings*

I checked to see who was calling me, it was Lila. My face lit up because I haven't talked to her for a couple of days since she lost her phone in Delaware last weekend.

"It's been only a couple of days silly" she giggled. " but I miss you too "

We talked for a good 20 mins, then she said I should probably get back before they think something's up. I didn't want too.. Because when I get back home, I won't be able to see her since she'll be in Florida for her photo-shoot.

"Lila... before you go.." I stuttered..

"is something wrong?"

"No everything's perfect babe.. "

"Then what is it?" She giggled again.

"I love you..." I said softly. It was the first time I ever told her. I'm ready to say it, I just hope she is too.

-----

Lila's POV

Matt just told me he loved me.. He just made me the happiest girl in the world. I have the hugest smile on my face right now, I wish he could see it.

"I love you too Matthew Lee Espinosa. Go have fun now, *mmwuah* " she kissed me through the phone.

" I will babe, have fun at your photoshoot tomorrow okay? "

"Mmhmm, I'll try not to think of you to much. "

-----

Matt's POV

I laughed and said goodbye as the guys walked in the room.

"You're smiling harder than usual, what happened? " Jack G laughed.

" I told her i loved her"

"AHHH shit, wayy to go Matt." Nash punched me.

"Wait wait.. Hold on a minute, so you and Lila are serious?" Carter looked confused.

"It's starting to be.. Yeah. "

" Then I suggest you tell your fan's that Matt, you can't hide it from them forever you know.. plus, Lila's gonna get fed up with it. Trust me, I would know.. " Jack G suggested. "It's gonna ruin your relationship if you keep it a secret. You have to tell them sooner or later"

"Have you seen the fans when they found out about Carter and Jo? Nash and Kaitlyn? Shawn and Lauren? Jack and Leigh? Do you know how much hatred they got because of situations like this? I'm just trying to keep Lila away from that. "

"Your call bro" Carter sighed.

"You should really bring her to the next magcon though, if she isnt busy with her modeling" Shawn smiled. "Cause I'll be bringing Lauren. Jack will be bring Leigh, Nash will be bringing Kaitlyn.. and Carter will be bringing Jo. Yeah the fans may have hatred towards them, but why keep the one you love most a secret? You should tell the whole world and show her off, like this is my girl.. I have her and im the most luckiest guy in the world. Whether you like it or not, that person is gonna be with me. If you're a fan you'd be happy for me instead of bringing us down. "