"This is delicious." I grumbled between bites.

To no surprise I finished first and dished out seconds. When I emptied my plate for the second time I knocked back a glass of orange juice and then sat back in my chair to relax and let my food digest.

Nic and I sat in silence. Ten minutes had passed by when the butler, Marshall, came back in carrying a platter with ginger ale and crackers on it.

"To settle your stomach, Mrs. Cromwell." He said as he set down the platter before bowing slightly. He then turned to Nic. "The captain would like to see you. He says it is urgent."

"Is anything wrong, Marshall?" I asked as they turned to walk away.

Marshall stopped and glanced over his shoulder. "No, Mrs. Cromwell, everything is perfectly fine." He smiled, only I could tell by the strain in his face that it was fake. Something was going on.

After they left me to myself, it only took two minutes to realize I needed to know what was going on. I rose to my feet, cradling my large stomach between my hands, and followed. When I passed the kitchen I saw Marshall pacing back and forth.

What was going on?

It wasn't until I reached the control room did I finally understand the sudden tension in the room.

"The storm, its picking up speed and there is a huge possibility that we will get tossed around. If you cut east and anchor down you might be able to ride it out. But the tricky thing is the chain. You are about to get buffeted by a series of storm fronts." The Captain said.

"What are the chances of us getting caught in the storm?" Nic asked.

"About 25%"

"So we should be safe?" Nic pressed, importantly.

"Your chances are good. Unfortunately, my staff and I must leave as soon as possible. A chopper should be here within the hour. I am sorry, Mr. Cromwell."

"Don't be sorry, Dalton. I understand."

"You and your wife should come with, just until the storm passes."

"I would love to but my wife cannot fly. It is too much of a health risk. I will do my best to push forward."

In that moment I heard the sound of helicopter blades cutting through the air. In less than ten minutes everyone but Nic and myself had left the boat. Now it was just us.

"We should skype your family before the storm hits. The chances of our satalite going out when the storm hits is very high. You won't be able to talk to them until we get out of the storm."

I was standing with my back to the room, watching the dark clouds rolling in. Just seeing how fast the darkness was taking over the sky caused my stomach knot up from nerves. Or maybe it was my unborn child sensing my fear and reacting.

I immeadiately began rubbing my stomach. "Everything is going to be alright." I whispered.

I wonder if my mother and father knew about the storm. Was Alice able to see the impending danger or was she in the dark because of me?

We turned into the office and booted up the computer before turning on the web cam.

"Hi, Mom." I grinned.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me. I could see her surverying my face, looking at every inch of skin that covered it. She was looking for a sign of having grown sick. But I knew she wouldn't find one.

"Besides the occasional bout of morning sickenss, I feel great."

"The babies growth sped up a little bit. We have been tracking the measurements and this past week she added another 4 inches." Nic said.