Chapter 1:My last day at 2012 to 1800s

My last day at 2012 to 1800s

~Monday,at Jameslaw's House~

Victoria P.O.V

   "Are you really bored right now? Do you really want to enjoy adventuring in a anime?"a pure womanly voice asked me."What?Who are you?"I asked then realized I'm sitting in beatifully grown meadow I never seen before.

  "Myself is not important right now,Dear.Now do you want to go on a adventure in an anime? But you must promise me that you will never tell anyone your real identity there or tell them that they're in an anime,alright?"She replied with the same pure voice.

   "Well...Yes,I do.Alright, I promise I’ll never tell a single soul."I promised her."Good,now you must wake up for your last day at your now boring life...Now wake up..."She kept repeating those until I heard my mom's voice.

"Dear,Wake up for school or your breakfast will be eaten by your little brother."I hear my mom voice.I slowly opened my eyes to see mom sit in my bed and shaking me gently to wake me.I giggle at her joke,and sat up to notice the clock '06.02'.

   "Alright,Mother."I replied and she left to the dining room while I sat for a few seconds before rushing to the bathroom to take a shower and change into my uniform.'Maybe it was just a dream...'I thought,I put my hair in a ponytail and walk to the dining room and eat.

   After breakfast,I grab my bag and say goodbye to mom then go to the bus stop.After a little time waiting,Nina came and sat next to me,then Molly came joining us waiting for the bus.The bus finally come and we go inside to see Carla,the bus driver smiling at us before letting us in.

   We sit at the seat behind Carla and wait for arrived to school,while at that we're talking about the anime 'Kuroshitsuji 2' and we feel bad that the movie is over."I don't know about you two,but I will wait until season 3 is coming!"exclaimed Molly,grinning like a mad woman.

   Nina and I were laughing our head off to hear her say that."You're so...hilarious,Molly! Do you think after Ciel and Sebastian fall off the cliff like titanic...they're gonna come back?..."I said between laughs."Maybe..."Molly rolled her eyes.

   "Alright everyone,we're here!"Carla yelled stopping,we're the first to go out and run to our school,our locker,then everyone split out to their classes.The only class we have together today is art,and that is the last class until schools over.So the only time we get to meet each other is at break and art.

~Lunch time~

Finally I made it to lunch time,I thought that lecture’s never be over...I grab my books then to my locker grabbing my lunchbox,funny...the cover is Kuroshitsuji today.I go to the attic to meet my best buddies also known as our secret hideout.I made out of the long stairs'Damn,these stairs is so long it's like walking on a dessert...’ I peek out of the door to see nobody's there.

    "Maybe they’re still in class..."I mumbled opening the door,when I walk in all what I see is blurry  woman wearing a white dress,then the woman's body turn towards me.” Your time is up,My dear.” I cannot clearly see her face then I fall into a black hole.My last thought before falling is ‘Is that dream really true?...'then everything went black.

(A/N: Well,I think this story must go on,I just have to fight writers block and update ^^)