0; [TIPS, TRICKS & RESOURCES]

I'm not about to claim to be an expert on social media fanfictions, I'm an amateur writer just like pretty much everyone else on this website. However, I'd like to imagine that I have a fair bit of insight into the world of social media fanfictions, and would like to offer whatever help I can to anyone who may be struggling with writing one.

I know that to begin with, I was unsure of where to start with social media fics, so if I can help anyone with getting passed that, this is worth it.

This will not be a book that will drag down other people's idea. It will be positive, and will offer advice on what you could do. I won't be doing does and don'ts because why would you fence everything off. I'm never going to sit here and tell anyone not to write something, nor am I going to rip into anyone's pre-existing ideas. Go for it, so long as it isn't hurting anyone.

Writing anything takes a lot of effort and confidence, and everyone should be proud of what they're doing. I'm mainly here to try to offer help to anyone who wants it, with my main aim being developing ideas. That's about all I have to say, for now.

-If you have any topics you'd like me to tackle specifically, then please comment them here and I'll respond as best as I can in a later chapter-

-Lauren