chapter 3

Chapter 3

Georgia

I can’t believe that this is happening to me, of all the bad things this has balanced it out. Louis is amazing, much better than I thought, he is so sweet and when he brushes past me I heart stops and then starts again. I have a crush on an international pop star, he probably thinks of me as a regular fan and I think he is the best thing that has happened.

He is the first one out of the shower, oh my gosh he just walked in in his boxers JUST his boxers and sat next to me, I could feel my cheeks getting redder and redder. I try to break the awkward silence.

“So what movie do you want to watch, here are our choices.um horror or Disney?”

“Definitely horror, little Nialler gets scared so easily but he will try to be brave in front of you. It will be so funny” he shows his amazing teeth, I was thinking of him nod us together lying on the beach. I finally got back to reality

“Ok we have chuckie, saw, jaws and that’s about it” I saw the last movie in the horror pile, the reef.

“Hey what’s this movie, someone a little scared of sharks he say taking the DVD and putting it in the player, if only he knew.

“Um sure, but let’s wait for the boys to finish, so are you comfortable or do you need anything?” it hasn’t even been 12 hours and I am already making a fool of myself. He let out a small laugh

“don’t sweat, we are normal people remember, look here are the boys” he puts his arm on my shoulder I feel a spark “just pretend you have known us for years” he reached over and gave me a kiss on the cheek, BOOM fireworks on my cheek.

“So what movie we watching” I hear 4/5 boys chant out.

As soon as harry walks in he gives me a wink

“Boo bear, I thought I was your movie buddy, well I’ll just go and hang out with Zayn then” pretending to cry. Lou and I just laugh as he comes and sits next to us.

The movie starts, the menu button have a shark coming out off I scream and Louis puts his arm around me and I put my head on his chest, much better.

I wish I didn’t choose this movie; I will have to tell Louis after it’s finished; I have never been able to watch this movie all the way through. Damn it how come I have to watch this movie in front of the boys?

Half way through the movie, I hate this part I run up to my room and I hear Louis screaming out to me. I run up and sit on my bed crying with my pillow, Louis is sits down next to me and I lean on his chest, he lies down and we sit there for a moment, this got my mind off things.

After a lot of crying he sits up and demands me to tell him everything.

“ok tell me if I bore you, when I was thirteen my older sister moved out with her boyfriend and dropped out of school, my parents were angry and we lost contact” I can’t believe I am telling a guy who I met today my life story. “my parents were the best parents in the world, they travelled and lived life to the fullest, they decided to go to go on a fishing trip and that’s when they had engine failure, they were never found but they said it was most probably a shark attack”. As I said those last two words tears flooded from my eyes and I knew I wouldn’t stop.

“Its ok babe your safe here with me, and you have the boys, I am so sorry for making you watch the movie. I feel so bad this is my fault”

“no it is not your fault and if you blame yourself I will cry even more, you are the first person side my family that knows so please keep it safe” I held out my pinkie, he not knowing what to do, I gripped his pinkie and shook it

“Pinkie promise”

He laughed”pinky promise”

We both lie down again with me in his arms,

“Georgia” I turn to face him and he puts his lips on mine and our lips move as one. I pull back giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“Goodnight Louis” and I snuggle into his arms falling into a deep sleep