Ooyodo:"You are right. Akashi-chan"

Akashi-chan:"Look, Otegine now can do aerial maneuver without that moron assistance"

Ooyodo:"thank God"

Several minutes later... Suddenly sinister monsters appears from bottom of deep ocean. The tentacles of those monsters grab the boys feet

Ooyodo:"The enemies appear! Otegine!!"

Akashi-chan: Akashi-kun!! Hang on there"

While the girls are panic, Nagato contacted them in hurry

Nagato:"Akashi! Ooyodo! I received report that monsters appear on your current location"

Akashi-chan:"yes. They are attacking the boys"

Nagato:"Dont be panic, I will send rescue team soon. You two should return to the headquarter right now!"

Ooyodo:"But, how about the boys?"

Nagato:"I said dont be panic! You have to equip yourself with the weapons first! Do you want to save your weapon servant boys or not?"

Akashi-chan and Ooyodo:"Yes, Commander!"

While the girls preparing themselves to go on war, the rescue team go to save the poor boys. However, the rescue team which led by Haguro and Doutanuki were attacked by surprise attack from enemy submarines and the ocean mines. The girls who have prepared for the war finally go the conflict location. They find the boys were severely injured.

Akashi-chan:"Akashi-kun Are you alright?"

Ooyodo:"Otegine, I am sorry I come late. You okay?"

Akashi-kun:"Their tentacles..."

Otegine:"shit"

Akashi-kun:"It took almost 1 hour to go free from their strong grip"

Otegine:"Damn, it hurts"

Ooyodo:"Oh my God, you are bleeding, Otegine"

Otegine:"No, I am fine. Afterall, I am just useless spear"

Ooyodo:"No, you are not useless"

Suddenly, the monsters attacked them fiercely

Akashi-chan:"Ooyodo, take care of Otegine! I will fight against that monster with this moron"

Ooyodo:"But"

Akashi-kun:"save him I beg you"

Even though it hurts Ooyodo to let Akashi-kun and Akashi-chan alone fight against the monsters, she has to go and find help for Otegine. Just when she almost reach the safe point nearby the rescue team. Suddenly some submarine monsters trap them and caged them in a force field. Such powerful force field has stopped their advance and they have to fight against the monsters.

Ooyodo:"Oh no!"

Otegine:"Is this the end?"

Ooyodo:"Don't give up, Otegine! I will protect you"

Otegine:"But we are surrounded by enemies. It is no use to fight back!"

Ooyodo:"Why are you so skeptical?"

Otegine:"I am just being realistic! You have to run fast from here! Let me die alone here!

Ooyodo:"Why?"

Otegine:"I am just burden for you! I am useless spear just for stabbing! Even I barely stab those tentacles with my spear. Let me die alone"

Upon hearing such reaction, she slapped his face with anger, disappointment and tears.