Chapter Eight

Bonnie's POV

"Everyone get into the Pokemon Center! There is a hurricane coming!!" Nurse Joh yelled and motioned people to come in with her hands.

I was really scared! Serena went missing and Ash ran away! What else could happen?

I clenched to big brother's pants. "I'm scared.." I whispered.

"Don't worry. Everything will be okay." He brushed the hair out of my face.

"B-But Serena and Ash are gone! W-Who k...knows what will happen to them!" I cried.

"Bonnie it's okay."

Lightning flashed and everything went black.

Murmurs and cries filled the room.

"Everyone! Stay calm! I'll get the generator and power will soon be on!" Nurse Joy yelled and scurried to the back room.

Oh please be okay guys...

Ash's POV

Wind was blowing everywhere. My cap flew off my head–but I caught it just in time.

"Pika!" Pikachu tried to cover his head. It was very hard to see. Lightning and rain pouring and flashing.

I was not giving up.

Not until I find Serena.

Waves crashed against the wall and cries of Pokemon were heard in the distance.

"W-Where can she be?" I had to yell. It was hard to hear my own voice.

I looked around and made out a cave. I sighed "let's go hide there, buddy." Pikachu nodded as we tried to run in the strong, strong wind.

Misty's POV

I sat and looked at the tv. I was really worried about Ash.

That Clemont dude was trying to calm Bonnie.

But what kept going through my mind was, why was Ash so worried about Serena? Do they have some connection I don't know about?

I stood up and grabbed my rain coat.

"Misty–w–what are you doing?" Bonnie asked in between sobs.

"I'm going after Ash." I mumbled. "No! You can't leave! First Serena, then Ash. And not you too!" Clemont said.

"Look, I can do what I want. I'm not letting my boyfriend be alone with some snob!" I really didn't like that Serena girl. She's so...dramatic..

"T-Take that back!!" Bonnie began to cry even more.

I scoffed, "No."

I scurried out the door before anyone could see me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello! Sorry for not updating in forever. I'm now getting to the point of the story–or the whole reason of the story. Whatever you'd like to call it 😂 But anyways, thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed the chapter!