An Advice

It was nearing midnight and there was no sigh to open the window of Ishita’s room…

Raman frustratingly sighed…

“It’s all my fault that Ish now hate me” he spoke out loud…

He sighed again and ran his hand through his face and fell on the bed…

But sleep was far away from his eyes as whenever he closed his eyes he sees ishita’s watering eyes…

Pulling his hair he sat on the bed and as a habit his eyes travelled towards the window opposite to him…

But he got no luck that the window was still locked…

With nothing to do he again fell back on the bed… His mind thinking about the event again and again and eventually sleep took over resting his mind…

Next Morning at college…

Raman stood there confused at the commotion of the student body of the whole college…

“What the…” he uttered as he saw the boys were staring at something behind him shamelessly…

He saw his friends were among them too…

Confused he turned around and what he saw made his blood boiled in anger…

There Ishita , his ishhh was walking in the hallway of the college in a short skirt and a tight fitting top showing all the curves of her body with her best friend Shagun…

Shagun saw the bewildered face of Raman and smirk mentally…

“RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA you will face the consequences for rejecting my best friend…” Shagun thought…

“He is here” shagun whispered in ishita’s ear making Ishita eyes wide in shock…

Ishita was about to looked at the direction she thought Raman would be but before she even looked at the direction shagun’s hissing stopped her,

“Don’t look…”

“What?

Why?” Ishita asked almost whining..

“You dumbo, we need to see if he cared or not…” shagun almost smacked her head..

“Oh..” ishita pout..

“Don’t give him the satisfaction that he can affect you.. Pretend he was not even there… okay?” shagun tried to assure her…

To be continued....

Sorry for stopping

Keep guessing kya hoga😉😉😉😉😉😉😉