C H A P T E R O N E | Z A Y N|

D E D I C A T E D TO: |Bleuets|

|C H A P T E R  O N E|

 Zayn Jawaad Malik

    "Why are you smiling like an idiot on drugs mate?" I chuckled at his use of analogy, as he settles himself on the large white sofa. "Is it Anna?" At the sound of her name, my eyes snap up to meet his. He was smiling creepily at me, and now I know that I must have looked like how he looked right now. "Wow mate! You really like this one don't you?" I nodded my head as his large palms covered my shoulder blades. "Have you told her how you feel?"

"I did, but she doesn't believe me. That girl is stubborn." Liam laughs at me when I release a low growl. "So now I have to prove to her how much I want her, but she doesn't show any emotion to all I've been doing for her." Liam once again burst into fits of laughter. His eyes crinkled and his lips were wide enough to see his purely white teeth.

"So she's basically playing a game with you then?'' He inquires, his laughter reducing to a minimal.

A smile stretches across my face. "Yeah man, but shes worth it though. She's beautiful inside and out." I whisper mainly to myself. The thought of her, was sending shivers and sparks down my spine.

    I still remember when we met. She was a feisty girl. Also a bit rude. Though she had a soft spot for our music, though shes into more of oldies, and rock bands. Looking back, I'm glad that she was our cashier when Niall and I rounded to the corner store for movie night, the first night we stepped foot in Rhode Island. That's when the 'stalking', as the boys like to call it began.

"Is he thinking about Anna again Li?" The thick Irish accent that belongs to Niall himself, followed by the thunderous laughter of the rest of the boys had snapped out of my daze; making a light frown make its way upon my face. "Gosh mate. You obsessed with aren't you?" He utters adding a noticeable wink as well.

"Come on guys, your making the poor lad sad. We don't want him to feel any sadder than he already is when she rejected him the first time." Louis jokes, and my frown line deepens.

"If Zaynie-pooh doesn't make a move on her soon, I might just turn my charm on her." Harry adds, wiggling his eyebrows, while my frown turns into a scowl. That Jerk!

  They kept making more jokes, that I found absolutely not funny. In which caused me to abruptly stood up and stock towards my room.

"Zayn we were joking. Were sorry." I can hear Liam's voice scream, but the laughter of the boys made me think otherwise. Ignoring him, I settle in my room; locking the door as well.

     Anna. I can never get enough of saying her name or even stop smiling when I talk about her. There's something about her that lured me in. The moment I saw at  the cashier; I couldn't stop starring. Niall had jabbed me in my stomach, but even then I didn't stop starring, up until she opened her mouth and said

'What are you looking at pretty boy? This isn't some kind of strip club, if that's why your looking at me like that.' 

I had to blink several times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. She had manage to receive bystanders who were currently laughing. So was Niall. After checking out all of her stuff, I tried apologizing, but I didn't want to make a fool of myself; so I came back the next day. In which she then realize who I was, but didn't go all melodramatic on me. I kept coming more and more, which started of our friendship, which also led to me admitting my feelings for her and started this whole 'Game'. That day I was surprise most people didn't recognize us, well technically I wasn't surprise. It was mostly filled with old people.

Ring, Ring, Ring

 The sound of my phone cause me to once again snap out of my flashback. Picking it up, a slow smile crept on my face, as I see the picture of Anna. The one I've manage to take when she came to meet the rest of the boys.

' To what do I owe this surprise phone call Mrs. Stone?' I can hear a giggle escape her lips, and a sound of a door being jammed.

' What I can't call you? I mean you did add your phone number to my phone, when I wouldn't give it to you directly Mr. Malik?' I Laugh, recalling the night I had asked for her phone number, she kept replying to my questions with a question which led to me eventually grabbing it out of her hold, and punching all the boys numbers in. Of course mine was first. 

'Touche.' I stated and I can feel her just shrugging her lean shoulders. 

'Okay the reason for this phone call is to ask if you and the boys will like to hang out with me and my cousin?' Again I can feel the hesitation in her voice, and when I didn't reply quickly 'It's okay if you can't come, I know your busy and all. I just didn't want to spend it alone with her especially since she doesn't have any--'

'It's okay Anna. I'll love to come. If it means getting to see you.' I utter seriously.

'Great, I'll see you in an hour. Thank you so much Zayn.' The way her name rolls out of her mouth, makes me shiver in delight. She can say it all day and I'll never get enough.

'Okay, bye.' I say, before the click tone indicating me that she had ended the call.

   I'm seeing her sooner than I expected. So glad we picked this state to have our time off. 

| A U T H O R S  N O T E S |

 I decided to update today, seeing I might not be able to update on Monday.

It's a little crappy, but once the story is complete, I will be editing it.

Though I suck at it, if anyone is willing to recommend me to a legit editor, I'll really appreciate it.

Also if anyone has suggestion on who could play the girl, I'll be thankful.

P.S: If you also who like to make me a cover, banner & trailer. I'll be thankful.

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr & Weheartit. The websites are on my page.

Don't forget to comment, vote & follow. 

Elizabeth x