First day of school. On the last day. Wonderful.

I don't own Naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!

***********************************************************************************************************

(Mona)

I officially Hate Mornings. They are evil and make me grouchy. Add on to the fact that I have to get to class For some training on Ninjas, I was not in a pleasent mood. So now here I stand staring at the building with hatred in my eyes. Good thing for the mask or everyone would probably be running in fear. This sucked big time. And then I have to take some stupid test today only makes it worse!!!!!!!!!!

As I raged on in my mind A flash of orange and black ran full speed at me only to stop a few inches away. Idiot was the only thought in my mind as I walked into the building with the shouting figure following me demanding to know who I was.

As I stepped into class it all grew silent. All the kids stared at me with wide eyes while the teacher looked at me with confusion. Probably wondering if I was the new student The Hokage had told him about. Straightning he gestured me to stand next to him in front of the class. They all stared at me like i was an alien. 

"Class this is a new student. This is....." hahahaha he drew a blank on who I was.

"Mona Enjeru" Was all I said as I stood their.

silence filled the class room. Next thing I know A blob of white fur is running at me full speed getting ready to glomp me. Right before it landed I stepped over to the right not even bothering to try any defense. The blob ends up hitting the floor and sliding into the wall. Turning my head I see a dog. Letting out a soft whistle I crouch down and pick the puppy up as it comes running at me full speed. I scratch it's head before setting it down and turning back to the class.

"Pick a seat any where." scar nose said into the silence. Then a random blond stood up shouting.

"Why do we have to have another freak in this class?!?!?!?! We already have naruto!!!!!!!!......" And on and on she went complaining. Suddenly I poofed right behind her only a few inches away.

"You are an annoyance. I suggest you shut your fat mouth before I shut it for you." she whipped around in confusion. Gasp went up from all around the room.

"W-what are you gonna do? Huh? I bet I could take you in my sleep!!! Take this!!!!" And she sent a very sloppy and slow punch to my face. Of course I had no problem catching it. grabbing her kneck I lifted her up off the ground and sent her flying across the room with a REAL punch to the face. as some dust settled I walked over there in a slow pace till I was standing above her staring down.

"You are weak and pathetic. From my home land you would have been killed for your ignorance. Of course you would have never survived a day where I used to live." and with that I walked to the back of the room and took my seat in the corner next to some guy that had hair of a pineapple. soon scar nose who I learned was named Iruka, started talking about the test to see if we pass or become a ninja. I didn't really care. I was just wanting to go home and get some sleep.

(Sasuke)

she's strong. Not that it would be that hard to beat up Ino but still. I need to beat her. I need to get stronger so I can Kill HIM . I need to avenge my clan. How did she get so strong in the first place? She looked like she would be blown away with the breeze. yet her cloaked and masked figure showed the oppisite when she beat up Ino. Who taught her? 

Just as I thought that a women with blueish green hair stepped into the room. a mask covered half of her face. She looked around the room with a curiouse glance. her eyes landed on Ino who had a huge bruise forming on her face already.