"Oh my gosh Ari!" Came Maya's voice from the crowd. Maya emerged wearing a breathtaking purple ombre dress that complimented her figure so well. "You look incredible!"

"Say's you! That dress is to die for Maya!"

Maya smiled at herself. "Thanks, I've had my eye on it for weeks. Alec seems to like it too." She wiggled her eyebrows causing Aurora to laugh. "Speaking of boyfriends, where's Caiden?"

"He's not here?"

Maya shook her head. "He didn't come with you?"

"No?"

Maya looked around nervously for a few seconds. "He must just be running late or something. Anyway, come dance with Freya and me!"

Maya pulled Aurora into the crowd of students and eventually found them a space to dance. It was hard to dance in her dress but somehow she managed it. Aurora wanted to have a good time and focus on her friends, but her eyes kept wandering around the room searching for a particular someone.

A lot of people came up to her and told her how gorgeous she looked. Their next topic of conversation seemed to always be about Caiden and where he had disappeared to. An answer which she did not have. Even when Caiden wasn't around he made an impact on people. No wonder his ego was the size of Russia. Aurora kept checking her phone but other than a few emails and texts from the Dawson's and other employees, her phone was quiet.

"Drink this," said Daniel as he passed Aurora a glass of champagne. "He'll be here."

"Thanks," she said as she took the flute. "Are you sure?"

He nodded. "I'm positive." He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a red rose. "This is for you."

Aurora was surprised but took the rose. "Thanks?" She wondered why Daniel had given her a rose rather than Katerina, then again, who was to say he hadn't?

With that, Daniel walked away leaving her alone with a glass of champagne and a rose. She found this a little odd but didn't think much of it. That was until five minutes later when Thomas also handed her a rose and another five minutes when Alec and then Aaron handed her another one. For the next half hour, she received roses from people she knew quite well. She had collected herself a lovely little bouquet.

"What's going on?" She asked Maya who had handed her the latest rose. "Why is everyone giving me roses?"

"They are?" Maya replied pretending to know nothing about it.

Aurora rolled her eyes. "No Maya, roses just keep appearing in my hands. Duh!"

Maya laughed. "My lips are sealed!"

"What does that mean?!"

Maya began to giggle. That usually meant she was hiding something. Aurora didn't know what but she had a feeling she was going to find out soon.

And so she did.

Freya then took to the stage a few minutes later and everyone quietened down. "Hey, everyone! I hope you're all having a good time." She then looked directly at Aurora. "Ari here hasn't been having a great time because Caiden's running late but I know just the thing to cheer her up!" She then looked up at someone on the upper floor and nodded to them.

A large screen came down and a video began to play. A video of Aurora, Caiden and Lauren on her 18th birthday. Lauren was running away laughing and Aurora was trying to catch her. You could hear Caiden's laughter as he filmed the whole scenario. "Run munchkin, run!" He said.

"Caiden! I'm wearing heels! She's a fast little thing!" Aurora replied.

Aurora laughed as she remembered that moment on the bridge. The video then changed to a slideshow of pictures of the three of them. Aurora watched with the biggest smile on her face. She didn't realise that most people were watching her reaction rather than watching the slideshow. She preferred it that way anyway, these were her private moments.