Alternative Ending [M]

Start from the beginning

"P-Please... t-touch me t-there." He plead when her hand painfully palming his cock.

"Here? Like this?" She asks as she tighten her grip around his length, making him groan.

"Y-Yes..." She smirk at how desperate he is. She purposely tighten her grip even more and twirl her palm to the base. "N-Nara..." He moans.

"Yes...?" She was clueless on what she's doing. She'd just followed his lead, doing this and that that can make him feel better.

"S-Strip me." He pleads.

Nara then left his cock, which make him pout. She did what he said and left him with his boxer on as she throw his pants across the room.

She was stunned to see how fit his body is and that was a huge turn on for her. She touched his skin and pull him into a deep kiss.

Meanwhile that, her hand once again went to his cock and caress the tip. Playing with the white substance.

Jimin muffled his moan between the kiss. He was getting harder and yet Nara were still processing on what should she do next.

His hands tug on the hem of her shirt and pull it away, leaving her with her bra on. She doesn't seem to care about it. Like she does earlier, she was just following his lead.

Nara were being pulled down, laying flat on the bed by Jimin without even breaking the kiss apart. Her hand left his cock once again and trail up to his abs and chest.

Jimin forcefully pull away her pants and her panty, desperate enough to get inside her. He did the same to his boxer.

"I can't hold it anymore." He mumbles in between the kiss and push his cock inside her without even letting her adjust to his size. She yelp a little, holding on his waist as he thrust inside her.

It was just a beginning yet Jimin had already put on an animalistic pace. Nara could sense his desperation as she moan at how he thrust so hard inside her, still trying to adjust to his size.

Eventually, Nara had adjusted with his size and feeling unsatisfied with him topping her as she flip, making him laying down underneath her. She smirk at the sight.

She trailed her kisses down to his jawline to his earlobe. "You're not doing your job right." She whisper, catching him off guard as she pinned his wrist on each side of his head.

She went down to his collarbone and suck on the skin as she ride on him painfully slow.

"N-Nara... I w-want to touch you." He plead desperately but she ignore it and leans in to kiss his lips. He muffled all his loud moans between the kiss while suffering with his desire to touch her.

"Not now, love." She muttered. As for her, she doesn't want her first sex to be loud and aggressive. She want to be gentle and peaceful but with Jimin being so needy, she can't seem to hold back all her desire to dominate him.

She let off his wrist as he quickly draped his arms on her neck, pulling her down to kiss her.

"Nara, f-faster." He whine when her pace suddenly slowed down. Nara purposely stop riding him, making him whine.

She then continues to ride him and slowly picking up her pace, turning Jimin into a moaning mess. His moans echoed in the dark room as he let Nara do her job.

"F-Faster... p-please..." He whined. She peck his lips and smile. "Gladly." She mutter.

Jimin was relieved that she finally listen to him after torturing him with his needs.

Eventually, he released his loads inside her which making her shuddered as it fully filled her inside.

She pant as she let her forehead rested on his shoulder. Her chest heaving up and down in tiredness.

Jimin can't resist himself anymore as he undo her bra and throw it down on the floor so that their skin were fully touching each other.

"Finish?" She asks, referring to his loads. He nod in tiredness, eyes closing.

Nara lift up her head and peck his lips and pull away from him as she collapsed beside him.

She look at Jimin, who was mentally and physically tired beside her as she move a little to him, draping one arm and one leg on him.

He tilt his head to her. "Are you okay?" He asked. Nara chuckle at the question. Even though she's the one that taking the lead, that doesn't mean she doesn't feel hurt at all. It's her first time.

She left a kiss on his shoulder. "More than okay." She muttered. Jimin then lace their fingers together.

"Does it hurt?" He asks, concern about how she felt. She flash a weak smile. "The pain will go. It's okay." She muttered.

She then lean in and peck his nose, making him smile. She stare at his face for awhile as he slowly dozing off. Caressing his rosy cheek gently as she chuckle at how much she's jealous of his cheeks.

"I love you, Jimin."

She muttered even though she know he won't be replying since he dozed off. But she's more than grateful that he was there beside her.

The End