"Is that really your sister?" Their mother blinked her eyes for a few times in disbelief.

She know her daughter. She's a lazy person. To see Nara woke up in the morning was something very very rare.

"I... have no idea... on who's that." Jungkook muttered as he stared at the main door blankly.

'What supernatural shit had possessed her?' He thought.

»»

Nara rang the bell a few times and pant a little bit because she was rushing so hard to get there.

The door creak open, revealing an excited little boy smiling at her.

"Mommy!" He jumped.

Nara caught him in her arms and close the door behind.

"Good morning." She muttered when she saw Jimin preparing the breakfast. He smile at her and reply, "Good morning too."

Nara took a seat at the dining table as if it was her own house, being so comfortable with everything. Jiseul's impact. If not because of him, she might have not come here and just stay alone with Jimin.

'That's a big no, fam!' She thought to herself.

Nara eyed on the breakfast, swallowing hard as her stomach growl in hunger. Jiseul heard that as he giggled at her.

"Daddy, faster! Mommy is hungry." He whined. Nara giggled at that as she watched Jimin coming back and forth from the kitchen for the food.

After awhile, finally he sit across Nara. Jiseul were sitting on her lap which is a bit uncomfortable for her as a gluttonous person.

"Jiseul, come and sit here. You're disturbing mommy." Jimin said.

Nara blushed a little when he called her 'mommy' which was so damn unusual. But she cover it up.

Jiseul whined at his father as he bounced on Nara's lap in protest. "I want mommy to feed me! It's been a long time." He whined.

Jimin look at Nara for assurance and at the same time mouthed a 'sorry' but she doesn't seem to be bothered about it and smiled.

"It's okay. So, Jiseul, what do you want to eat?" She asked, eyeing the foods on the table.

"The toast! And scrambled egg." He cheered.

Nara reached out the toast with Jimin's help and place it on his plate before spreading the scrambled egg on top of it.

"Here." She said as she fold the toast and feed Jiseul as if she'd done it for a long time.

"Uh oh." She muttered as she wiped Jiseul's lips that the little piece of egg stuck at the corner. She lick her thumb and giggled at it.

Jimin was a bit stunned when Nara did that as if Jiseul is her real son. Like Jiseul is their actual son instead of with his late wife.

He is glad that Nara get along with his son well. Although they were still a stranger to each other.

»»

After breakfast, Nara planned to sneak out of the house without Jiseul find out. She need to get her assignment done before the due date.

"I'm sorry that I had to burden you."

"Don't ever mention about that. I'm fine." She muttered as Jimin helped her to sneak out.

"Mommy!" Their eyes widened when they heard Jiseul's voice behind them. "What are you doing?" He continue.

"Nothing. We're just... talking." Nara convince.

"Can we go out today?"

"No!" Both of them said in unison. Jiseul look at his 'half parents'.

"I mean, mommy have to work. Perhaps... tomorrow?" Nara suggest. Jiseul smile at her and nod.

"Promise?" He let out a pinky swear. Nara crouch down on him and intertwined their pinky fingers. "Promise." She reply.

"Now, I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Huh? You won't come back tonight? You've promised me that you will accompany me to sleep." Jiseul state in a disappointing tone.

"Jiseul, you have to under—"

"It's okay." Nara muttered as she look at Jimin. Even though she know Jimin wouldn't let her strain herself to drive back and forth from her house to Jimin's, especially at the middle of night, but this is the least that she can do. She still have no idea why she do all this, but something about Jiseul changed her life.

"I'll try to be back early so you can sleep early, hm?" She said. Jiseul smile at her and peck her cheek lightly. "I'll wait for you."

"Now go in. It's cold out here." Nara advised. Jiseul nod his head and run inside as he close the door.

Nara stood up. "You know you don't have to do that." She heard Jimin said. Nara look at him and sigh, "You still didn't tell me why Jiseul called me his mommy." She stated.

"Is that why you stayed?" Jimin made an assumption, resulting Nara to shook her head.

"I don't know," she paused as she stare at the main door. "There's just something about Jiseul that made me do all the things I don't." she continues.

Jimin smiled secretly when he heard that. It somehow made his heart fluttered but he doesn't know the reason.

"It's because," He started. Nara turn to look at him in curious. "You look like my late wife." he sighed, averting his gaze away from her.

"Oh." was the only thing she said after that. 'That was one major reason, huh.' She thought.

"Um, I think shall go now." She said as she unlocked the door. "You're a strong single father, Jimin. I'm proud of you." she said before she hopped in the car and drive away.

A small reassuring smile tug at the corner of his lips when Nara said that. More like complimenting him.