Her brother stared at her for a little while to actually fully trust her before going back to finish the chicken.

»»

It was already 7 in the evening. The sky is getting dark as soon as they finish their dinner.

"Thanks!" Nara exclaimed as she rub her full tummy in delighted.

Jungkook on the other side heave out an exasperated sigh as he pull up his bag to his broad shoulder.

"You are seriously the most annoying sister I've ever had. Legit!" He whined.

Nara turn to face him and pinch his cheeks playfully. "You cute little shit, be thankful that I didn't choose any expansive place." She argue.

Jungkook slap her hands away from his face and groans in frustration. How much he hates being treat like a kid when he's already 19.

"Gladly!" He grunts, pulling a grumpy face on as they both head to home.

Nara took a little glance at her wrist watch and assumed that it was still early.

"Hey, wanna grab some ice cream and hang out at the park?"

"Your treat?"

Nara rolled her eyes and pull him into a headlock. "My treat! C'mon." She cheered as she drag him to the nearest ice cream stall.

"I'm actually super tired but for ice cream, no excuse!" He whined.

"Oh, really? Then let's go home."

"Hey, hey! We're already here!" Jungkook protest, making Nara planned a evil thing inside her mind.

"Nope, we're going back."

"C'mon! I'm craving for some ice cream now!"

"Oh, really?" She asked in a teasing manner, squinting her eyes toward her only little brother.

"Do some aegyo."

"You know what, let's just go home." He deadpan and walk away from her.

Nara laughed at his baby brother's antic and ruffled his hair playfully.

"What a baby. Come!" She teased as she drag him to the stall and brought him a chocolate flavor while she had a mint.

A smile crept upon Jungkook's face when he finally got his sister to buy him something. 'That was hard but worth it.' he thought in his head.

They decided to hang out at the park for awhile, sitting on the swing while finishing the ice creams.

"Noona," He called out suddenly as he look at her, "don't you have any boyfriend?" he continues.

Nara furrowed her brows suspiciously and snapped, "That was random." She rolled her eyes.

Jungkook giggle at that, knowing that her sister is so hard to get and wasn't really into guy. Not that she had a thing for girls but having a relationship right now is a bit too much for her life since she hates commitment.

"You should get one!" He suggested.

Nara kicked his leg purposely, making him wince in pain and rub the pain area.

"As if there's someone want me."

"There is!" He said. Nara look at him in confusion and muttered, "What do you mean?"

"12 o'clock." He appoint the direction. She look up straight and saw a man with his little son, around 7, having a night walk in the street.

Nara shot a glare at her brother, "Have you live long enough?" She snapped.