Spin the bottle Truth or Dare Part III

No one's P.O.V

Marlene spun the bottle and it landed on James.

"Truth or dare Potter?" Marlene asked James with a wicked smile on her face.

"Dare McKinnon," James replies.

"I dare you to kiss the people that you haven't on the cheek," Marlene says as James rolls his eyes. Everyone was intrigued on who James hasn't kissed yet. He skipped Sirius, and everyone besides the Marauders raised their eyebrows.

"I'll explain when I'm done," James said as he kissed Marlene, Remus, Peter, Frank and Alice on the cheek, then sat next to Lily.

"Explain yourself, James," Alice said just as sat down.

"Okay, Okay. Calm down, Alice. Back in third year, this numskull of an overgrown shaggy black cat that went wrong and turned into a golden retriever thought that we'd be each other's first kiss. So that's really just it and I'm over the moon to be with Lily," James said as Lily blushed and everyone awed. James spun the bottle and it landed on Remus.

Remus' P.O.V

When the bottle landed on me, I knew that James would be extra nice to me considering how bad Snuffles the overgrown cat was at the start of the game.

"Truth or dare Remus?" James asked me.

"Truth," I replied.

"Who do you fancy?" James asked curiously. He never asks about my love life, it's usually Sirius who asks.

"A girl from Ravenclaw," I reply as it would be a logical answer.

"What's her name Moony?" Sirius asked.

"Amelia Bones," I reply. Nobody can know the truth that I actually fancy Sirius.

Sirius' P.O.V

"Amelia Bones," Remus said as I felt my insides die a little bit. I really fancy Remus that I do Marlene, but nobody can know. We continue the game as Remus spun the bottle and it landed on Lily.

"Truth or dare Lily?" Remus asked Lily.

"Truth," she replied.

"When was the moment that you realised that you fancied James?" Remus said.

"It was last year during the house cup match against Hufflepuff. I watched the game fully, and when we won the house cup, I realised that I fancied this tall, hazel eyed, raven black haired Gryffindor Quidditch captain that was literally getting on my last nerve for most of the year. But, when the school year finished, I wanted to tell James how I felt, but knowing me, I kept it to myself. When I got my head girl letter, I felt butterflies all over my body. When we got back to school, I pushed my feelings to the side and did my job as head girl and excelling in my classes. When we were doing the patronus charm, I thought about James when my doe appeared. I was curious when James didn't do his charm, so I stuck my head into the classroom to see what his would be. I saw the stag and I realised that he and I are soulmates. I then made it certain that I'd make a move on James and it was convenient that the Quidditch match was coming up. Then, the rest id history," Lily said as she locked eyes with Prongsie and then he kissed her forehead.

Lily smiled and reached over to spin the bottle. The bottle rotated and pointed to Marlene.

"Truth Evans," Marlene said automatically.

"Tell the circle how you really feel about your family,"

"I really don't like my family because of the way that they treat me. My family are muggles, I'm the only one in my family that has magical blood. That's why I'm always at a friend's place during some of the holiday time," Marlene said as I pulled her closer to me. Marlene spun the bottle and it pointed to Alice.

"Truth or dare Alice?"

"Dare,"

"Tell us what Lily asked you that made you blush tomato red," Marlene said, challenging Alice.

"Lily asked me if I've gone the next step with Frank and it's true," Alice said while hiding her face in Frank's shoulder. We didn't want to go any further so Alice spun the bottle to point to Peter.

"Truth or dare Peter?" Alice asked.

"Truth,"

"Are you hiding anything from us and if so what?" Alice asked inquisitively.

"I've been keeping a secret from you guys. I actually have a job o the Knight Bus," Wormtail said while looking at his hands.

"Really?" Alice asked sweetly.

"Yes, really Alice," he replied. Peter spun the bottle to point to Frank.

"Truth or dare Longbottom?" Peter asked

"Dare,"

"I dare you to spin the bottle and whoever it points to, you have to kiss on the cheek," Peter says as Frank spun the bottle and it pointed to me.

"Let's get it over with Black," Frank said as he approached me. He softly kissed my cheek and went back to his spot in the circle.

"I think we should finish this game here," Lily said as she got up from her spot and walked towards the portrait. Everyone agreed and made their way out of the head common room.

Hey, Guys!!!!

I've posted a chapter and it's worth the wait. I was inspired by certain someone and I used that inspiration to write this chapter. Thanks for being patient with me. It's greatly appreciated.

For the Potter section of the chapter is, If you were in a hybrid Hogwarts house, what house would you be?

I'm in Gryffinclaw.