3

I walked past the halls of the school as I see people smiling and waving at me. Half of them coming by to say 'hi'. I walked past my locker and went straight to the bathroom to fix my make up.

I applied some blush to my face and put some lipgloss on my lips. I took out a small hair brush from my bag and started brushing my hair until it was as smooth as twenty minutes ago.

As soon as I was done with my school morning classes I head to the back park with the swings. Our usual hangout spot. I gather my stuff and my lunch and bring it with me.

On the way there I accidentally bump into someone as I was walking while looking at my phone. But as of my luck the person who I bumped to was the one and only.... Mackenzie Ziegler.

"Sor- Oh... hey.." I stutter leaving as soon as possible. Kenzie just gave me the death glare which scared me to death. I can't blame her she is really good at death glares. She must really be mad at me for everything I did to her with Kalani and Kendall.

I continued walking to the back park until I finally spotted Kalani and Kendall "Hey, what's up." I say.

"I'm good." Kalani responded follow by a nod from Kendall and I.

"Let's plan the next evil thing we are going to do to Mackenzie Ziegler." Kendall started our conversation of the day.

"How about we write 'you suck' on her locker." Kalani suggested as I just wait for them to give more ideas. I'm usually never the one who gives ideas. There is something in me that doesn't want me to end up that mean. I'm just their little backup I guess.

"How about we completely trash her locker!" Kendall said.

"That's a great idea! Plus, Brynn knows her locker combination." Kalani turned her head to me.

"It's 26-32-06" I said.

"Ok, Let's do this! Follow me." Kalani instructed.

Kendall and I followed Kalani to the locker section. It was so quiet at this time and there was no one around. We walked to Kenzie's locker and I put the code so they could completely trash Kenzie's locker.

They swirled toilet paper all around the inside of the locker and changed the order of her books and ripped some papers off her math book.

Soon Kalani decided that we should finish and leave before we get caught by anyone. We closed the locker and headed back to the back park innocently.

"Ughh we have class in two minutes." Kendall muttered staring at her gold watch.

"Let's get going then." I said standing up.

"Brynn, you're so good girl, it doesn't matter if we are late." Kalani said.

I nodded and sat back down listening to their conversation about loosing weight and makeup. Since when do those two things match?