You stood up, your face slightly reddened, and took the trap from him. You lowered your voice.

"Junkrat. What the hell? Scream it why don't you, sheesh."

He shrugged and hobbled over to where he wanted to plant it. Why he needed you, you had no idea. You litteraly just threw it on the ground and he walked away.

"Wha- is this good?"

He threw a thumbs up over his shoulder and you shook you head.

"He's crazy. Confirmed."

-

The game was almost over. Unfortunately the opposing team took the point and they had to push it to the end. That ment that you had to run back and forth quite a bit. Not good.

After quite the struggle your team managed to stop the point. Winning the game. You heaved a sigh and dropped your weapon. Soldier turned around and picked it up, completely understanding. You looked up at him, grateful and hobbled after him towards the end-game door. Your arms were heavy noodles. They wouldn't listen to you for a good ten minutes, you finally gained control and started rubbing your shoulders.

You had no idea how you were going to make it through an attacking game.

-

Everyone sat around, waiting for the doors to open so they could attack. You sat away from the group, your gun was in your lap ready to go. Unfortunately you weren't. You didn't want to show it, but you had serious doubts about you making it through the game. Maybe you could just run out there and distract them while the rest of your team attacked?

You sighed as you tried to look ready. Apparently you failed.

Soldier came over and sat next to you, his hand resting on your back.

"You okay?"

You smiled slightly. "My arms are pasta and my shoulders are rocks. I'm just peachy."

He chuckled and gave your back a little rub. "I could help you with one of those problems."

You turned your head, staring at his visor. "Anything would help right now."

He slid his hand up your back, giving you goosebumps, and pushed down on your shoulders. Instant relief. You sighed a little too loudly as he worked his other hand into the mix. Pushing down harder right where you needed him too. His hands rubbed the stress right out of your shoulders. You moaned and lowered your head, asking for him to go higher. He moved his way up, rubbing your neck. You sounded a little too sexual but he was melting the stress and pain. He cleared his throat but continued.

You reached up and pointed to where it really hurt, his hands followed.

"Damn, that's bad."

You risked risked a nod. "Tell me about it. This gun is killing me."

He kneaded your neck and shoulders until the doors opened. You reluctantly stood and followed him out. Your shoulders felt amazing, holding the gun wasn't a problem until the last stretch of the game. While your team was distracting the other, you slipped into a side room. You set your gun down and rolled your shoulders. You gave your neck a satisfying crack and rubbed it a little.

You peaked out of the room to see your team in control. You sighed, closed the door and backed up. You jumped when you bumped into something. You turned and saw his glowing visor.

"Trying to skip out?"

Your skin tingled. "N-no. Just, resting for a short time.."

"Good." He leaned down to you ear. "Because I'd hate to punish you."