Or else I'll kiss you [Kim Jongin one shot]

It's your summer vacation and you decided to enroll on dance lessons since dancing is your passion. You always wanted to be known by the world as a great dancer, it has always been your dream, when you hear the beat of the music you can't help yourself but to lose control, like you have your own world, as if when the music plays your body starts to move like it has its own mind.

On the first day of your class, you decided not to make friends with anyone and just be as silent as you can be, your classmates think you're a weird person but honestly, the main reason you don't want to hang around is that you don't want to be 'used' again, you've been there, than that. You once fell in love with a boy in your same class last year but ended up with heartbreak so you promised not to be fooled again and decided to do it in your own way.....

Practically, everyone admires you when they see you dancing and that makes the boys drools over you, yet you ignore any guy who approaches you........but when you met this new boy from your class you felt something tingling on your body, you started to have a crush on him not because he looks so damn gorgeous but you also see his passion for dancing and its a major turn on to you.

'Kim Jongin......... Kim Jongin is his name' you said in your mind but you shove your thoughts quickly 'no, I will never fall in love with you'

**

One day, the teacher announces a mini competition in the class at first you got excited, you really wanted competitions like this especially when it involves dancing, but sadly it's not individual. Your teacher said to pick a partner and since you have no friends in this class you ask the teacher if you can go solo, you once danced with a partner before but ever since 'it' happened you prefer to be alone, yet your teacher didn't agree and that made you more nervous, you don't want to give up yet instead you think of it as a challenge but the problem is, you don't know who's going to be your partner since the whole class had already theirs.

you had no idea, that Jongin was planning to ask you, but  he don't know how .. because you were too snobbish and he's afraid to be rejected... But that doesn't make him give up yet...

***

It's a Sunday afternoon, you decided to practice at the dance studio since it's a weekend you think that no one will go there especially at this hour.

You bought your bag with you including the things you needed then drove off to the dance studio. You arrived in time, you borrowed the key to the dance studio from the guard, since he knows you he let you borrow it, you open the door then turn on the lights. You put down your bag and reached for your phone, you can for a song you feel like dancing to,

then you finally picked 'So Cold by Chris brown'. It's one of your favorite songs and you had already choreographed the song, You plug in your phone to the speaker, as the song started you listen to the beat first and your head starts to move to the beat then you closed your eyes.

Your body starts to move gracefully to the music, it reminded you of someone but you shove it off instead you continue to dance and feel every beat and rhythm as it plays,

You feel like your soul already left you when the truth is you're only dancing.... you felt like you were drug because it was so addicting, the feeling is different when your hips sway your body moving to the music.

Little did you know, someone is watching you, You didn't heard the door opened a while ago because the music was too loud and you can't see him because your eyes are closed.

When the song finally ended, you heard a clap from behind you, you were startled as you shut your eyes open, you quickly turned your body around to see that person and only one question popped out in your mind