one

sydd pink as valeria rodriguez

-----

'ugh' i groaned entering my home after getting caught in the rain. i quickly put my shopping bags down as i took a deep breath leaning against the door.

before moving away from the door my mind was wondering all over the place thinking what should i do next...

derek!

i quickly grabbed the groceries and stored all the food in their right places. i quickly closed the fridge and ran upstairs to my room and had a quick shower to calm myself down.

after a good 30 minutes in the shower i came out and did the usual and got dressed into some sweats and a loose crop top.

sometimes you gotta let your hair down and your boobs breath.

i grabbed my phone off my bed and walked downstairs, i sat down on the sofa and unlocked my phone and tapped the facetime app and clicked 'derek🌹'.

hold on...

i quickly gasped remembering he said message him before calling him. i tapped the message button beside his name and clicked message contact it took me to messages and i messaged him.

MESSAGES

me; boy you don't know how i feel since you been away, any chance that you could take my call x

delivered 18:36
read 18:37

derek🌹; i was actually waiting for this message the whole day, call me babygirl

me; on it

------

i clicked the facetime button and after 2 rings it said connecting.

"hey princess"

my hear immediately fluttered

"hey boo, how are you?" i greeted

"i'm good, just tired with all the video shooting."

"aww, baby" i cooed

"you look tired, what did you do today?" he asked

"i had lunch with my mom, then i went to get some groceries ." i said flicking my hair behind my shoulders.

"oh, how's your mom, is she alright?" he asked laying his flat on a desk or something

"yeah she is, she's just a little depressed cos of the breakup ya know"

"oohhh"

"so when do you come back?"

"next week dahling" he said stretching the h in 'dahling'

"another week without you"

"business baby"

"yeah i know" i moaned

-----

me and derek was on the phone for over two hours. that was only time i got to talk to him properly ever since he left. if i'm being honest me and derek are becoming more distant and it's starting to worry me. i trust derek, im starting to regret it though.

+++

little does valeria know she and her mom are gonna go through the same thing...