Heartbreak warfare

"Taehyung? Are you alright?" Jimin asked worried.

"Just let him be Jimin. Its just been like a week now. It'll take time."

Yoongi said as he held Jimin.

Currently they were in Taehyung's house waiting for Taehyung to come out of his apartment.

It had been a week that he hadnt talked to them and a week after the incident.

"Um... Who are you?"

Jimin and Yoongi turned around to see a man. Well a sunshine man.

"Oh my name is Jimin and this is Yoongi. And you are...?"

The man extended his hand.

"I'm Hoseok ."

Yoongi shook his hand.

"So... Are you friends of Taehyung?"
Hoseok asked.

Jimin nodded.

"Well that's a first. " he then sighed and place some ramen packets on the door mat.

"Taehyung ah! I bought you some ramen! I'll come back tomorrow too!" Hoseok smiled at the two and left.

Yoongi and Jimin decided to leave too.

At their building...

"Jimin where are the house keys?" Yoongi asked feeling all his pockets.

"Its with me *sigh*" jimin lazily took out a bundle of keys and opened the door.

"Why are you sighing all the- wait! I'm talking!"  Yoongi pulled Jimin back out.

"Now tell me"

Jimin looked at Yoongi and sighed again.

"No its just that Taehyung reminds me of myself sometimes. You know locking yourself inside and stuffs"

Yoongi pulled Jimin into his arms

"Don't worry. I was there for you that time and now we're there for Taehyung."

Jimin nodded slightly.

"There's nothing we can do Jimin. Except hook him up with some guy" Yoongi snickered finding his idea stupid. 

Jimin suddenly shot up

"Oh my god Yoongi your such a genius! I love you!" Jimin suddenly bought Yoongi in for a small kiss.

Yoongi looked at him dazed.

"STUPID!" Jimin laughed.

"We can hook him up with that guy who came right now! Hoseok or something.!"

Yoongi came to his senses.

"But how do you know that he's single and gay?" Asked Yoongi.

"I dont!" Jimin laughed and ran inside.

"This guy." Yoongi sighed and was just about to enter when Jungkook cane out of his house from the other side.

"Hey" yoongi said.

Jungkook hey'd back and was walking towards the stairs leaving the building.

"Um... Yoongi?"

Yoongi shot his head towards Jungkook.

How does he know my name? ...duh. Your his neighbour.

"Yup what is it?"

Jungkook looked at Yoongi with a sad expression.

"Nothing" Jungkook sighed and left mumbling something at the end

Yoongi looked as Jungkook left and mumbled.

"I don't have a sixth sense. But I swear I heard him say don't."

Saying this he entered his apartment.

"Jimin?" Yoongi searched for Jimin who was currently in sitting down in the sitting room watching tv.

"I don't think that Jungkook wants us to do that."

Jimin shot his head towards Yoongi.

"He was listening?" Asked Jimin nervously.

"I don't know but I swear I heard him say don't."

Jimin rubbed the back of his neck.

"Thats not fair on Taehyung's part don't you think? Its not like Jungkook can cancel the wedding when its only about 2 weeks away"

Yoongi sighed and nodded.

"I hate unrequited love" Yoongi sighed.

"Yup me too"