Forget me...

"I have just hit 3,000,000 subscribers! Um... that's insane??! Thank you everyone! I'm glad you enjoy my videos"

Phil read over the tweet again and again, trying to figure out what he was feeling in this moment. He was happy for his best friend, of course he was, but there was something else. He couldn't pin-point it, but he didn't like it. He hated that he was thinking this but he couldn't stop it.

'I did this, I gave you this. You would be nothing without me'

The thoughts didn't stop.

'Why is it that I gave you everything, I told you to make a channel, I taught you how to make videos. Why am I always in the shadows?'

They got worse...

'I saved you! I held you while you cried, I told you to keep fighting! I am always there for you, so why am I sitting here alone breaking to pieces?'

He begged them to stop, they didn't listen.

'I made you who you are today, I helped you forget your insecurities, so why are you letting me drown in mine?!'

His head hurt, his chest heaved.. he couldn't breath...

'Save me! Help me Dan, why are you doing this! why am I not good enough!?'

He needed help..

'I love you! Why are you forgetting me! I love you, so much. Please Dan, don't leave!'

His thoughts were killing him.

'Don't forget me, please'

He finally found his voice...

"Dan!"

He opened his door as Phil dropped to the ground, struggling to breath..

"Phil!"

He dropped beside him and took him in his arms.

'Help me'

When all else failed he pressed his lips to Phil's softly...

'Don't forget me when your name is in lights,

Don't forget me, the saviour of your heart..'

I don't know but somewhere along the lines I got this. I hope you like it, comment if you did so I can write more ~ Arliah xx