CHAPTER 11 - OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY

Start from the beginning

Manik stop since the next thing happen was the kissing part...

Nandini: After that what happened?

Manik: After that you fall asleep...

Nandini: No you were about to say something else...Manik whatever it was just tell me...

Manik: Are you sure?

Nandini: Manik just tell me na...

Manik: After that, you started kissing my cheek saying it was a reward for finding you yesterday...

Nandini smiles and ask...

Nandini: Did I really did that?

Manik: Yes...

Nandini think back and she remember something like Manik kisses her neck...

Nandini: After that what happen Manik?

Manik: After that you insisted me to be your teddy bear and then you fall asleep hugging me...

Nandini: Are you sure?

Manik: Yes!!!

Manik say yes so faintly and Nandini feel he is lying...

Nandini mind talk: Omg that mean indeed he kissed my neck and those flashback were true...I wish I would have in conscious state when he kissed me,,,

Manik: Nandini where are you lost...Come on get freshen up and then we will go for breakfast...

Nandini: Okay...

Nandini move toward Manik and kiss his cheek...Manik was stunned with the sudden kiss...

Nandini: Thank you for making my birthday wonderful...yesterday was my best day of my life...

By saying this Nandini to bathroom...

Manik place his hand on his cheek where nandini kissed and say...

Manik self talk: In deed yesterday was my best day of my life too Nandini...

BREAKFAST RESTAURANT IN HOTEL

MaNan goes in and meet Cabir and Navya there...

Cabir: Wow how come Nandini with you Manik...

Manik: Woh actually she is here for Navya...yeah to meet Navya...

Nandini look at Manik in shock...Cabir notice it...

Cabir: Are you sure Manik?

Manik: Yeah of course

Navya: Nandini we have to talk...

Cabir: Yeah let's sit together and have breakfast...

Navya: No we will sit in that table over there and you guys sit here...

Cabir: Why Navya...

Navya: It's girl's talk...waise bhi we are leaving from Paris today na so I just want to talk with Nandini for a while...

Cabir: Alright...

Manbir and NavNi sit separately and start to have their breakfast...Manik keep on looking at Nandini lovingly while drinking his coffee...Nandini too silently seeing Manik while talking with Navya...Cabir notice it...

Cabir: So how was your first night with Nandini?

Manik split his coffee in shock...

Manik: Listen we are just friends okay...

Cabir: She was staying in your room yesterday right...Don't tell me she just arrived to meet Navya because I know you were lying just now...

Manik: Fine...Yes I brought her to my room yesterday because she was completely drunk and I don't know where she is staying...That's it...