CHAPTER 6 - WILL WE MEET AGAIN?

Manik: Take care Nandini...

Nandini: Bye Manik...

With that, Manik sits inside the taxi and goes from there...

Nandini mind talk: He was just my friend but why did my heart is paining seeing him going...

Unknowingly a drop of tear fall from Nandini's eyes...

Nandini realised it and wipe it...

Nandini mind talk: No I can't develop any feeling for him...What if he break my heart...No he was my friend will be only a friend bas...

With that thought Nandini went home...

*****

MALOHTRA INDUSTRY- MUMBAI

Manik reach Mumbai next day early morning...He quickly takes shower and goes to the conference room to sign the deal. Cabir too present in the conference room.

After some discussion Manik sign the deal and the rest leave the room except for Manik and Cabir...

Cabir: Congrats bro...It was all because of your outstanding presentation that day we crack this deal...

Cabir said after hugging Manik...

Manik: Thanks Cabir

Manik said after breaking the hug...

Cabir: Why didn't uncle join the meeting?

Manik: Dad had a meeting to attend in Delhi that's why he couldn't come...

Cabir: Did he at least wish you?

Manik: He did send wishes through voice message...

Cabir: Your mom?

Manik: Mom had went to attend a social event in Pune and she too send wishes via voice message one day ago but I saw it today morning...

Cabir: Of course since you didn't bring your phone with you to Paris right...Will they at least come for your success party tonight?

Manik smiles sarcastically and says...

Manik: Cabir we shouldn't have high hopes otherwise when the hope does not come true right it will just hurt you...

Manik get a little sad thinking that his parent does not have time for him...

Cabir: Are you okay...

Manik: Yeah I am okay in fact I am used to it yaar...I can understand they both are so busy that they don't have time for me so I am happy with their voice messages...I guess even if I get married also they will send message to congratulate me...

Cabir: Then what are you waiting for get married Manik...You need someone in your life to take care of you and to love you immensely...

Manik: and here comes our love guru with his silly mission...

Cabir: Trust me Manik when you fall in love with someone na then you don't need anyone else...

Manik: Please yaar don't start it again...At least not today I am so tired...

Cabir: Alright then I will start it tomorrow...

Manik give kuch nahin ho sakata look to Cabir...

Cabir: Accha how is your holiday?

Manik: Yeah it was memorable...Finally I manage to meet her again...

Cabir: You mean that mystery girl who save your life that day?