Chapter IV- Piper

"OH GODS, ME?" Piper thought,  "How can I possibly do it"

Annabeth looked at her, and with that one look, Piper knew that Annabeth knew exactly what she was thinking.

"Piper can charmspeak the monsters back to life, she did that with Jason." Annabeth said.

Piper thought of a million ways to avoid it, but Annabeth was too smart, then it hit her. Literally.

Three centaurs were pised over deck, with their arrows notched. One of them had shot the arrow, aimed at Annabeth but missed and hit her bagel which flew onto Piper's head. 

"Oh they are going to pay, that cream cheese nearly took out your make-up" A bubbly voice said from the corner.

"Mom!" Piper complained, "I'm not even wearing make-up!"

"Still not used to you not being a girly girl." Aphrodite said tentaviley,

Another centaur shot an arrow and  Aphrodite changed into nail polish. "I love this color," Aphrodite squealed.

"Piper and the others jumped to action, well Hazel and Leo did. The others weren't as intimidated and thought htat the monsters were too easy. They were. The centaurs were just standing there looking dumbfounded, and didnt even react when Piper came. they just lazily launched an arrow, thinking the same thing as the other demigods. Piper just stabbed him and ended it there.

Leo and hazel just finished theirs too. Leo threw hot sauce into the centaur's eyes. Feel the burn! (horrible pun).  And Hazel just led it off the side of the boat with a trail of jewels. As it fell off, she threw here sword and killed it, instantly willing it to come back up.

She saw Percy just sitting there eating... blue pizza?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seemed like a legit ending. 

Question for this chapter:

What was Zoe's joke in the Titan's curse (HINT: the one about the place where Percy first met Rachael)