"SHE WHAT?!"

Fuck, Santana thought to herself.

"Britt-"

"NO. She wanted you to sleep over? And were you ever gonna tell me that?" Santana started getting upset as well. "Or were you gonna wait for Kehau to give you the okay to tell me that too?"

"Look, I'm trying to fucking tell you what we talked about last night and what happened but you aren't even giving me a chance to explain myself! Yeah she fucking asked me to sleep over because it was late. But I told her no."

"Tell me, Santana. Those three missed calls I had from you? Were they you calling to ask if it would be okay?" Silence. "Seriously? Were you seriously calling me to ask if you could sleep over your ex-girflriends house? Are you fucking kidding me?"

Santana knew at that point she was fucked. She had planned how she was going to talk to Brittany about that. But she knew from the getgo that even considering sleeping over Kehau's house was wrong. She was wrong. And Brittany knew it too.

"I seriously can't even fucking know what to say to you right now. Sleep over her house? Are you stupid?"

"I'm not fucking stupid. I told you about calling me that."

"Couldn't have fooled me! Either you're just stupid or you think I am. What do you think would've happened if I had actually answered my phone and you asked me huh? That I was just gonna say yeah, and be okay with that?"

Santana felt like a child getting scolded. "No.."

"And can you even imagine, I was talking to my dad about how to talk to you about your dad's deployment. Whatever Santana. I really can't even believe this shit." Brittany got up from her chair. "Tell me. Did you talk to her while you were driving home?"

"Yeah." Santana couldn't find it in her anymore to say anything else.

That was it. Brittany couldn't take it anymore. "Really. So instead of trying to call me, you just sent me a damn text? And called her instead?"

"Well, for one you didn't even reply. So I didn't think you were gonna be awake when I called."

"THAT'S your excuse?"

"Yeah it is. And it isn't a excuse."

"This is unbelievable to say the LEAST. The LEAST Santana. All of this? Was not what I expected from you of all people. I love you. I love you unconditionally, faults and all but all of this is sooooo bullshit." Santana looked at Brittany, who had tears falling from her eyes. She got up to wipe them but Brittany moved away. "I need some space. I think you should go."

Santana stood there. "If that's what you want, then fine. I'll go." She started walking towards the door. As she turns the door knob, she turned one last time. "Just call me whenever I guess."

"Yeah, hopefully I won't be interrupting another one of your conversations with the only person that understands you."

That one got her straight in the heart. Santana walked out and slammed the door. Her mind was foggy, heart racing. She got in her truck and took off down the road.

-----

Brittany was still standing in the same spot, still trying to comprehend what had just happened. It was like a dream. Never in a million years did she think that Santana would do something that incredibly dumb. She did feel bad about calling her stupid, but she was mad.

Before going upstairs, she locked the front door. She peeked out the blinds to see if Santana's truck was still outside, but it didn't surprise her that the driveway was empty. Shaking her head, she turned and headed up the stairs to her room.