chapter 6

Diclaimer: I don't own anything except for my OC's that probably gonna resources to 'G(no.)' & B(no.), next the character might have a bit of OOC so don't mind them please,also sorry for the grammar mistake and spelling...i was never good at writing, lastly all creation of KHR belong to yours truly Akira Amano. 

"bla bla bla"- normal talking

'bla bla bla' - thought

"bla bla bla"- any foreign language

For some reason... My brain is betraying me... So sorry for the lateness and future late update from now on... Idk how to get motivated still...

----------------------------------------------------------

"you may now free to roam the plane and enjoy the 13 hours flight." the pilot said through the speaker.

"Woohoo!!" the students immediately went up stair to the entertainment room. the vongola co. however carefully went up to the third floor,carefully bringing p the paper that needed to sign. there was a big door with two guard in the front. "show us your ring and element." tsuna took out his necklace where his ring reside. "hai. and sky is my element." the guard shock and bow down down. "D-decimo we apologize for the rude order!" tsuna just smile sweet at them and shook his head. "it's okay, you're new right? everyone make that kind of mistake sometimes." his smile make the guards face flush red and nose bleeding. at the scene tsuna started to worry. "are you alright, your face is red and your nose is bleeding." the guard shook his rapidly and open the door avoiding tsuna face, scared they would pass out due to his cuteness.

'Boss/jyudaime/omnivore/tsuna/tsunayoshi is really too cute for his own good' tsuna's companion thought while also holding their threatening nose bleed. as they all enter the room they saw reborn sitting at on of the sofa reside while sipping his espresso. his surounding however fill with stack of paper that could up to million of papers for him to read and sign...the thought did not give any sort of comfort to tsuna at all. And because of the depressing aura tsuna is oozing out the others who have done some paperworks before began to offer their help to do some of it to finish it quickly.At the helping hand he get he hug his saviour which is gokudera,yamamoto,hana and hibari.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayuki sat at the bar drinking her cocktail dry martini. Now you must be asking why a teenager drinking is alcohol, that because the students decided that since they are having a 13 hours flight trip they want to PARTAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

So everyone went to the bar and grab any alcoholic drink they can grab. they blast out music so loud yelling around drinking and whatever teenager do in crazy party. some people are classical and just grab some cocktail .

"Honestly can they get any louder?" Mayuki said annoyingly toward the loud noise sipping her cocktail. "they just having fun mayu-chan, it's not everyday you get to ride a private jet that have so many drinks and games we can get our hands on!" Rukio said while pouring herself a glass of wine. "On top of that we don't have to pay, it's vongola properties and we can use it as our please." Niomi said stirring her cocktail

"YOOO!!! I'm gonna chug this whole bottle of beer!!" Mochida start chugging and everyone chant 'chug chug chug chug' over and over.

After a couple of hours, they were acting like wild animal by now. Some had pass out, some still attache to the game area. but mostly people still dancing and drinking. the vongola staff shook their head at their stupidity and childishness. Why must they stay here to take care of these brats. the floor fill with vomit and the place smell like one too. they might have some hard time to clean this place up, but since everyone is here and their boss is busy... they might have a little fun here...