.

.

.

.

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Tsuna rub his wrist after the torturous paperwork, he grab the mug beside him and take a sip of his hot mocha. Hoping to ease the headache he is having. 'ugh...i feel like there's something wrong is happening...' he shiver as a chill came by, he look at the two destructive guardian he have asleep from tiredness. 'well...if it isn't them...then it must be the others...' he dread even more for the out coming paperwork. 'why do they have to cause so much destruction...' tsuna cried mentally. he sigh and take a rest on the sofa. at the least he might as well rest before the future paperwork going to come. he was lucky enough to finish this batch with the help of his guardian...

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Dear decimo and his guardian and decimo's classmates,please return to your seat for we will be arriving in Sicily, Italy soon." everyone who is not sober try to get to their seat as fast as possible and huddle into a group of none sober at the front of the seat. While the others that had party 'hard' sluggishly and limping their way to any empty seat. the other felt bad and disappointed at their sober classmates. 

bad for them,cause the steward and stewardess had....um....punish them... Disappointed cause they probably going to  ask even more worse than what dame-tsuna would act. and maybe they do feel a bit ashamed at them...

tsuna and his companion, who already seated at their seat felt disgusted at their suppose 'classmates' 'Can't believe they have the nerve to take out the alcohol and had a party while they underage!!' tsuna companion  scoff unbelievable at their behavior. While tsuna, he could only sigh.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Finally the plane land and the sober team were less sober thanks to tsuna who order the steward to give a hangover pill.(a/n is that a thing? i hope it's a thing...idk....) they board down the plane and was greet with a row of people dress in black suit. they bow and said "Welcome back decimo" 

fortunately reborn was in the front so no one say anything and silently follow reborn to the same limo and driver they have back in japan....

Unfortunately, the driver still wasn't satisfied so they drive like a crazy maniac stunt devil, causing the student to puke out their gut, even worse for the still sober one; when they arrive at the vongola HQ  front gate. Tsuna probably had sigh to many time today.... he look at his guardian and reborn....he hope to kami-sama to not have to many paperwork because of his famiglia antics

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nono only smile at his grandson and his guardian and the stu- i mean sober classmates some of them.... 

then suddenly a girl ran up to Nono and bow politely, nono's guardian quickly in a defense stance. "hello child is there something you need?" Nono carefully back up a bit cause the girl has step into his personal bubble.

"Good day Nono-san, i just want to introduce myself. my name mayuki sicilia, my father work for you. thank you for inviting us." she smile brightly at nono who in turn just close his eyes and  smile. "Should i know this sicilia person and acknowledge them?" (a/n btw, i can't remember my 'oc' name....so i just gonna write G1, G2, B1, B2 and so one...there's only a few i maybe be able to remember...but if a name needed i might just use random name so...don't mind them...? i guess, please and thank you for understanding)