Guide to Submissions

What are submissions?

AdultFic is a profile that features well-written works featuring adult themed content. We aim to give attention to works that will appeal to an audience seeking this type of work. 

You can apply to have your work featured by our profile.

Before you submit your work, please make sure it satisfies the following criteria:

- Grammar - Work must have correct punctuation, use proper spelling, and have an overall good finished quality.

- Complete - Stories must now be marked complete.

- Flow - Featured stories must be well-written, compelling, and flow well from chapter to chapter.

- Suitable - Stories must be geared towards adults. Note that "Adult" is distinct from "Mature." This doesn't mean "steamy" stories are off limits but we will have to achieve a good balance of stories, to avoid giving the wrong impression. 

- Rated - Stories that do not adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines or are incorrectly rated will not be considered. Content Guidelines are available in the external link or in our profile bio.

- Standalone - We only accept stories that are the first in a series. 

- English stories only - At the moment, we can only accept stories written in English.

- No Fanfiction: We know there is adult fanfiction out there, but given the immense popularity of that genre on Wattpad, we prefer not to feature it for the moment. Our current focus will be on supporting writers in less popular genres. Apologies to all fanfiction authors.

If your story satisfies these criteria, you are welcome to apply to be featured. Just fill out the form attached to this comment.
You can also access the form via External Links at the bottom of this page
.

For help on reading list your story belongs to, continue onwards to the next chapter.