1

{ I do not own hunter x hunter or the characters. I'm just a fan of the anime and the ship killugon.
I do hope you like the one-shot even if it's horrible and might have a few mistakes}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killua and Gon we're sitting at a small cafe down the street from there apartment.

Killua was slowly sipping his hot coffee while Gon was eating a cake-pop. Killua was about to drop the coffee cup when he set it down quickly. "H-hoooot! Tamn bunth my thung!"

Gon giggled. The way Killua was enough to make him smile, but when killua was sticking his tongue out and fanning it with his hands brought Gon to laughter.

"Shap lafhin!"

That small comment made Gon laugh even harder. "I-I'm sorry haha!" Gon suddenly heard someone curse. Turning around, someone hit there shin on a small coffee table. Gon grinned and thought of something to get Killua blushing.

Gon turned back around to see Killua blowing off his coffee again. "Hey Killua."

Killua closed his eyes, "what is it," he took a small drink.

"If you were a shin, I'd bang you on my coffee tables all day and night."

With that, Killua spit all the coffee he had in his mouth onto Gon. Killua's face completely flushed. "G-Gon what the hell?! D-dammit you i-idiot! Y-you are so e-embarrassing!"

Gon just couldn't stop laughing as Killua kept calling him "idiot" and "stupid."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~