"Welcome to Auradon Prep" Said Ben as he smiled at them and walked towards them. "It is an honor to welcome another four to Auradon."

Lena nodded her head slowly, as she looked at her fingernails. She seemed uninterested in Ben and was more busy admiring a black ring on her middle finger.

"Im King Ben" he introduced himself, "This is Audrey Beauty and Chad Charming, two of the other royal bloods." Lenas eyes light up, "Royal Blood you say?" She said as she walked forward, "As in beauty and the beast, sleeping beauty, and cinderella?" She asked her lips forming in a smirk, "Where's the fourth one?"

Her attitude was way different from before. Lena sounded more sarcastic and more like she didn't care.

Ben looked down, "She isn't with us right now, shes currently missing." Lena smriked looking at Ben. "Bummer" she smacked her lips before turning around to stand with her friends.

"It is so good to finally meet others from the island" said Ben as he walked over to shake the tall kids hand, "Hayden." He answered as he dissed Ben's handshakes. Ben took his hand back and walked over to the girl in green and purple, "This is an amazing moment" he said as he shook the girls hand going on to the shortest guy, "To have more kids to come and enjoy the school year and learn the difference between good and evil." The short guy pulled Ben into a hug, causing Ben to give out a little laugh. "This is the start of the day our two peoples can come together and learn to be in harmony" he said as he walked over to Lena. "Orrrr the day you show us the dorms." She said sarcastically as she shook his hand. Lena and Ben shook hands for a while, as they stared into each other's eyes. "So" she said yanking her hand out his and shoving it in her pocket.

"And im guessing those are the so called old VKs?" Lena said looking at me. "Yes, Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos. perfect examples of how something bad can become something amazing" spoke Ben with a smile. "or they just sucked at being evil" mumbled Hayden. "Interseting" said Lena as she fiddled with her hair looking at us. "Your parents say hello" she smirked as her eyes went from Mal, Evie Carlos and then to me.

Her green eyes met mine and gave me a dark smirk, like she was plotting something evil."What about a tour!" Said Ben as he clapped his hands together, "A little tour of the campus before we head to our dorms"

Lena nodded as she looked over at her friends to motion them to follow. Her shoulder brushed past mine as she walked past me. I felt something I never felt before when she touched me.

I felt pure cold blooded darkness.

•••

"And right there is the castle of Auradon." Said Ben as he pointed towards the great palace. Lena stopped walking and looked up at the castle. "You okay?" The girl with purple and green hair , Frankie, asked as Lena kept staring up at the palace.  We all stopped walking and looked at Lena, who struggled to speak. "Le?" Asked Hayden as he walked over grabbing her arm some what protectivly.

I felt myself tense up. No way could they be a thing, please dear God they could not be a thing. Yet the way he looked at her is the way I look at her. Oh God, I needed to kiss her before i lose her.

"Nothing" she mumbled as she pushed his arm off and looked over at us. "What?" Lena muttered, "What are you staring at?"

Ben opened his mouth to say something before he turned and began to lead us again. "Right over there is the enchanted forest along with Snow Whites Garden." Said Ben as he pointed towards the forest. "Hmph" said the boy in white and red, Quinn. "Is there a problem?" Asked Ben.