We all exchanged looks before bursting out laughing. "Oh God" Snorted Quinn as he wiped away a fake tear, "You old villains are HILARIOUS! " he said doubling over in laughter, leaning on Hayden for support. I finished laughing to see that none of our parents were laughing along, "You guys" I said nervously, "Why aren't you laughing?"

"Because kid" said my Dad as he tossed me a duffle bag. "You leave for Auradon in a few hours." I instantly dropped my bag. "You got to be kidding me!" I said looking at them like they where crazy, "I do not want to go to a school full of prissy princesses"

"And perfect princes.." sighed Frankie, I shot her a glare. "Who are all goody too shoes!" Frankie said instantly. "Yeah I dont do private schools" said Hayden crossing his arms, "I mean I skip school all the time so what's the point of skipping school in a uniform?" He said. "I heard they dont allow street art" said Quinn. "And most importantly" I stepped in front of everyone, "I refuse to be near those VKs or AKs unless I'm taking them down." I said grabbing my pocket knife.

"And you will" smirked the Evil Queen as she filled the fairy dust into a small tiny vile. "All you have to do is what i say."

I crossed my arms, "Keep going."
"When you arrive at Auradon, I need you to retrieve four very important items. The glass slipper, the needle from the spinning wheel, the magical rose, and the poison apple." The Evil Queen smiled as she mixed the fairy dust with thick black gunk. "And why those things?" I questioned.

"Because those things belong to the four major royal blood line." Said the queen as if it was obvious, "When you get those items you will need to pour this on them" she showed us the dark glittering dust, "Putting this on it, it will create a portal, a portal from our land to there's. Not only will be able to go to that land but the dark creatures on Mt.Diablo will join." I nodded slowly, "Okay but how will this help us defeat the old VKs and the AKs?"

The Evil Queen rolled her eyes, "There all so weak right now you can easily snap your fingers and there a goner. You'll have your chance after they watch us destory there precious kingdom. Its much more fun to watch them suffer and beg then to kill them instantly."

I grin and nodded slowly, as the evil queen poured the dark dust into a ring. "Only pour it on when you have received all four items. You must do this before they find that lost..princes.." She said handing me the ring. I admired the small all black ring, "And why is that?" I asked, still looking at the ring. "Because if they find her, they'll be stronger. She is one of the major royals after all. So if they find her before you retrieve the items we could end up like Malificent right now." I shivered at the though of being locked up in a prison at Auradon. I slipped the ring on and looked up, "Is there anything else we should know before off to hell?"

The Evil Queen nodded, "Do not get attached to the kingdom like our childeren had. The fate of our revenge rest on you fours hands. So if you fail us, well" The Evil Queen smile darkened. "Let's just say you all wont live happily ever after."

•••

I sat on my bed, fiddling with the ring in my finger. "Okay" spoke up Quinn as he sat on the floor, "All we have to do is break into a few places, steal some stuff put dark magic all over it to create a passage way for all evil to come over. Doesn't sound sooo bad"

"You Are forgetting the part of not getting caught and hoping the lost princess doesnt get found oh and the part of not messing up cause if we do we could possibly be killed" panicked Frankie as she laid beside. "Hey" I said  looking at her, "We wont mess up. We can do this." I said looking at my friends.