"You can Bet on it, bet on it
Bet on it, bet on it
You can bet on it, bet on it
Bet on it, bet on it!"

"I wanna make it right, that is the way
To turn my life around, today is the day Am I the type of guy who means what I say?Bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it! You can bet on me!" I sang as I reached the castle doors, and pushed through tjem. I needed answers and the only way was by facing Ryder alone. And you can bet on it that i will get any answer to find my Silena and bring her home.

•••

"So I'm guessing its normal for you Auradons break out into song whenever?" Said Ryder laying in his prison cell as i walked into the prison.

"Great performance though, I'll give you four stars out of five you could have done a little more dancing then playing that hockey game" hummed Ryder as he sat up from the ground.

"Listen" I said grabbing a chair and sitting in it, "I'm willing to give up my life to find out where Silena is, I will steal whatever you want. I just need to know where she is and if shes safe." I said with no emotion in my voice.

Ryder grinned madly, "Ah in deed the son of Jafar and the daughter of snow white are the definition of twooo wuvv" he mocked. "I can't say a word until we make a deal." He said as he looked at his finger nails, "At least tell me what you gave her" I said desperately.

"Control over her magic" He said it as if it was obvious, "I told you that two days ago dearie." Ryder leaned against the bars that held him captive and breathed In deeply. "I can smell some in you too, much more darker though. Sort of like my type of magic" he smirked.

"I'm nothing like you" I snarled only to make Ryder laugh. "Jay you where a villain once also. A shit one but hey nobody's perfect" he grinned, "Me and you aren't so different" he said as he leaned towards me through the bars. "We are both broken bastards with daddy issue" he smirked.

I grabbed him by the collar of the shirt, "Ryder I swear to God-"

"You'll kill me? So much talk for such a big guy." He said grinning, "Do it Jay. Kill me. Kill me so I won't have to tell you where Silena is at, better yet ! Kill me so you could be thrown back onto that island." Ryder leaned in closer, "Jay believe or not me, you, and the rest of the VKs here, dont belong anywhere. We're the misfits. The secretly hated, well with my case people people openly hate me but that's not the problem" he smirked, "The problem is Silena."

"Why help her contorl her magic huh? She could have learned on her own! Alex could have taught her! Anyone else but you" I snarled. "It takes years to master inner magic. Sure it's easy to conjure up a spell but when the magic is from your own soul, that's way different. I gave her something to help keep it in her control!" He glared at me harshly, "You should be thanking me for helping her contain her magic because once it breaks lose uncontrollably chaos will rise" he snarled.

Ryders anger broke and went back to his laughter, "Jay what are we doing? Sitting here fighting like little kids when we could be helping you" I instantly dropped the little maniac, "What?"

"Yes, you Jay. You are the son of Jafar for crying out loud. A very powerful sorcerer" said Ryder as he rolled his eyes. "I don't want your help I just want-"

"Silenaaa, i know I know" he said rolling his eyes before adjusting his shirt. "I think ready to tell you where the missing princess is at."

The Huntress and The Hunted 》Descendants {Jay}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें