About the AdultFic Profile

A huge welcome to you from the team here are AdultFic!

What is AdultFic?

#AdultFiction or #AdultFic is a unique hub created to focus on the adult audience of Wattpad. Come browse our extensive library and take a seat on our comfy leather armchairs, we're happy to have you here with us.

Our aim is not to exempt or exclude younger readers and writers, rather, it is to make sure that the adult demographic of Wattpad is provided the same level of access to suitable content, as any other group on Wattpad. That means connecting readers with writers, and making it easier to find adult-themed content. We also aim to help adult writers find other like-minded writers. We will include more on this topic in further chapters.

#AdultFic is a community volunteer profile created by a team committed to these goals.

How to join?

AdultFic is a new profile. The more people that know about it, the bigger the community we'll be able to create for adults on Wattpad.

You can join in and help spread the word by adding one or more of the tags  #AdultFic #AdultFiction #grownupreads to your profile and your books.

Follow this profile to keep up to date with our featured reading lists and to find out how you can submit your own work to be featured.

Help increase awareness for fellow authors and readers by adding our custom made sticker to your book, and let everyone know that you're a part of the AdultFic community.

How do I submit my own work, or make a recommendation?

We're glad you asked! To find out, please continue on ahead to the next chapter to find out how to apply for a feature in our reading lists.

Hop on to our next chapter to have a look at our 'Guide to Submissions'