Hello again

The next day

I woke up to the sound of thunder  bombing like cannons being fired. I was currently on the couch since the person who I was suppose to sleep with didn't want me in there room.

Boooooommmmmmmm!!!!!!!

I jumped out of the couch and ran up the stairs. I got near a door and slept there the rest of the night falling into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up and yawned, while stretching out my paws with my rear in the air. I heard a door open and felt someone spank my rear end. I looked up at the man in the half robot face. He smirked at me and went back into his room.

I really don't think he'll be the best master. I go down into the living room on all fours and find, Mini, Vanoss, Wildcat, and Nogla watching TV. I lay down in front of the and watch TV too. Soon enough Delirious, and Terroriser come down and sit down on the other couch.

Terroriser looks at me and pats his lap signaling for me to sit on it. I didn't want to make him angry so I obeyed his command. He pulled me closer and whispered in my ear "Good girl~" I shivered and he gave a chuckle.

~Time skip~

"Ok so she's in the kitchen making you dinner to show her thanks to you four, and I'm pretty sure you know the house well." I hear Vanoss speak. The gang was going to do some work today and they called a small gang to come and babysit me.

I heard the door shut and footsteps walking my way. I hope the like fried chicken. I heard the footsteps stop behind me. I turned around to be greeted by a familiar group of people. I gasped and smiled happy to see the masters I was suppose to have.

I jumped on Jack with my arms around his neck, and my feet around his waist. "Miss me?"  He said in a sexy tone. I blushed and got off him. Mark came up to me and hugged me along with Jack, Felix, and Cry. We broke from Tue hug and I gave them the chicken I made.

They happily took a piece each and ate it. After Felix got threw eating he snapped something around my neck. I looked at it and saw it was a black collar. "Now listen," Felix spoke "this collar will shock you when we want it to so don't even try to get it off or we'll just shock the hell out of you."

I looked at him scared and my neck had the worst pain in the world in it. I fell to the floor and heard men chuckling around me. Then pain came back but this time stronger. I whimpered and started to look at Felix sadly. He stopped for a minutes and smiled.

"Beg" was all he said. I didn't hesitate to get on my knees and make the most saddest eyes I could. The chuckling stopped, and I was about to cry. Mark bent down next to me and hugged me. "I'm so sorry"

I hugged him back and let a single tear escape my eyes. Then cry joins the hug, along with Jack and Felix. They kept repeating only three words over and over again.

I don't know why but I really felt safe for once in my life.

I know short chapter but its sooooo late for me right now! I am tired so me go to sleep! BOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOiIIIIIIIIIIziziziIziIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!