Meet the crew pt2

"Meet the crew!" The owl masked guy said, he pointed to each one of them as he called out their names "This is Mini Ladd, but we call him Mini, This is Terroriser, that's Wild cat, there's Basically, here's Delirious, and I'm Vanoss." I looked at each one of them and said "Probably not gonna remember that".

Wildcat gave a chuckle and said " If you try to escape you'll be tortured". I gave him a look that said 'seriously?' And was like "Torture me you'll end up like him" I pointed at Delirious "without me healing him" I couldn't tell if he was scared or just didn't care due to his mask.

The 'Mini Ladd' guy came up to me and tried to grab my boob but I grabbed his arm, and flipped him over my back. The Vanoss guy said "YOU PASSED!!" I looked at him weirdly and said "I DID NOT!!" Then Wildcat said "WHAT ARE YOU FUCKTARDS TALKING ABOUT?!?" I faced him and shouted "I DON'T KNOW!!" Vanoss yelled "SHE PASSED THE TEST THAT PROVES SHE CAN JOIN THE CREW!!"

Then Terroriser shouted "WE NEEDED A GIRL IN THIS HOUSE!!" Then I shouted "WHY ARE WE YELLING?!?" They all looked at me and at the same time yelled "YOU'RE IN THE CREW AND IF YOU SAY NO WE'LL KILL YOU!!" I just looked at them and yelled "FINE!"

They all looked at me and Delirious had to ask "Where will she sleep?"

Hey I know short chapter but I had to write this in ten minutes because I'm being driven to my new mansion I bought by my Butler. Actually I'm just tired and lazy so I have to stop writing or I'm gonna end up dying from laziness sookoooooooooo BOI GOIS (flings body out the window) I copied that line from someone else😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😂😂😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😮😮😮😮😮😮😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😕😕😕😕😕😕😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭