I will always Protect you

We both start to lean in....... But some dude in the park yells at his kid and we pull away. Blushing deep shades of red , i think to myself, I almost just kissed a girl ive know for what?  8 hours?.

Skylar sits on a swing and i sit on the one next to her. I sigh heavily and skylar glances over at me. "What was that big sigh for sarah?" she asks with a curious look on her face. Her eyebrows are furrowed , her green eyes shining. she looks so cute!  "oh umm that...i dont know really." i say trying to cover myself. "You can tell me when youre ready." she states, i can tell she knows something is up with me. I smile over at her and say "Eventually".

 Its almost dark by the time i look at my phone. it 7:30. "I should get home, i have other homework." she says and stands. "I will give you a ride home" she says. we walk to her car and we drive to my house. I start to get out but she stops me and kisses my cheek. i blush and she smiles and allows me to leave. I say bye and goodnight and head inside.

"Hey dad im home!!!!" i yell as i walk through the door. "OK IM WRITING A NEW BOOK FOR WORK SO YOU GUYS ARE ON YOUR OWN FOR DINNER!!! MOM IS WORKING LATE!" He yells back from his office. My dad is a physcologist and writes about his work. I head straight to my room and turn on music. I love you 5 comes on from Never Shout Never. I bounce around my room singing and dancing. My phone goes off around 10 and its Skylar. We text till around 12 and we go to bed. I fall asleep smiling. 

I wake up to my sister screaming through my door for me to get up.I do all my things to get ready for school and i rush to the bus stop. The bus ride is filled wiith Kayly talking about her and cody. We reach the school and i immediately go to find Skylar.

I find her by her locker, getting her books. I sneak up behind her and hug her from behind.She tenses for a second then looks over her should to see me smiling at her. She relaxes and says "Hey!", i can tell she is trying to calm her heartrate."Hey too you too! im sorry i scared you." i apologize as i pull away. 'Its ok , you just startled me."she says with a slight blush. "Lets walk to class" i say and take her books. "Hey! i can carry those!" she protests. Her green eyes are sparkling and she has a huge smile on my face. "Just let me be nice!" i tell her.

We get to science and we are just working on our projects.Throughout class i cant help but notice how cute she is.Then as we go to leave the room so kid sticks his foot out and trips her on purpose. She falls and the kid laughs and coughs out "Klutz'. i get up and confront him.

"What the heck was that for?!!!!!!!" i demand. "shes a lesbian slut!"he says to my surprise. "Who told you that??" i ask , my voice rising. "Clair Owens. She heard your little convo with her .. You lezbo skank!" he says standing up. our teacher is so dumb she doesnt see any of this. Skylar is standing beside me and she goes to say something but this jerk steps up to her and pulls his hand  back going to hit her. I launch myself in front of her and take the hit.i  stagger backward and regain my balance. i punch him in the nose as skylar runs out of the room. i run after her and follow her to the bathroom.

I find her standing in front of the mirror with her hands gripping the sink in a death grip.She closes her eyes and i see tears roll down her beautiful face. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms aroound her and she looks in the mirror and sees me. i pull her closer and she lets out a sob and turns in my arms and crys into my chest. I stand there tears rolling down my face as i hold the most perfect girl in my arms. Her hands are gripping my shirt with tight fists.

"Hey skylar? im here please stop crying. Itll be ok, im here for you. that guy is a douche." i say trying to comfort her. She looks up at me and smiles weakly. "Thank you for standing up for me. No one has ever taken a hit for me." she explains.

"I will always protect you" i say and hug her tighter.