A Surprise

He leaned forward without me noticing. I hadn't known what hit me. I soon realized what he did. I didn't think he was serious about having a crush on me until he kissed me. I would've rejected him if I knew he'd do it. I thought I was dreaming by the time our lips separated. It was small, but it had a lot of impact of how I felt. I opened my eyes only to see he wanted to do it again. He held my hands to the chair forcing me to lean forward. I realized he set me up by that time. I tried to push him away with my legs since my hands were pinned, but I'm not flexible. I couldn't reach him. I had finally turned my head to breath and his grip loosened. I couldn't look him In the face. I pushed him away instinctively. He looked at me weirded out.
"Please stop Ban! What's wrong with you?" I said still looking away.
"Stop what?"  I then realized that wasn't ban. He was somehow being controlled by someone else. I wanted to say something but I was scared. I then quickly pushed his chair over toppling him over. I ran for the door, still not knowing what was going on. He appeared in front of me, looking down at me.
"Y' know, I don't know what's going on with you. Do you need a doctor or something?"

Meliodas POV

I thought I heard rustling down in the basement, so I went to check it out. When I went down there, no one was there. So the sound came from Somewhere Else. I swept the area when a not so hidden door was recently used. When I put my ear against the trapdoor, I heard a sort of sob or gentle cry. I burst it open and saw (Y/n) in a headlock. Ban was the one doing it.
"Ban what are you doing?!" I said In panic.
"We're just having some fun. Is that a problem?" He replied in a different voice.
"Don't listen to him! He's being controlled!" (Y/n) shouted.
"Now you've done it!" He said loudly. All of a sudden someone with pink hair and glasses came out of the darkness.
"Who are you!" I said.
"My name is gowther. And I believe you must be Meliodas and the sins. This one must be ban, right?" The man said.
"Wait, if you're controlling ban, let him go!"
" I suppose I can do that, if he can apologize for what he did 10 years ago. " it looked like he went deep into thought.
"Whatever it takes." I felt Like I had that smirk on my face.
"Sure" gowther said. He shot a bean out of his finger that hit ban. Ban Stayed still for a while then blinked his eyes. He quickly let go of (Y/n) and backed away from her.
"Ban? Are you ok?" (Y/n) asked.
"Yeah. What happened?" He asked.

(Y/n) POV

Ban stared at me, then started to blush. He looked away then reached for my sneakers. Ban gave me the shoes, then left the room. I took them, and tried to follow him and Meliodas. But the other guy grabbed my arm and told me something I would never forget.
" I only controlled him so he could display his true feelings. I hope you know how he feels around you now. I don't want to harm anyone here, so please believe me." He let go making a hand mark on my upper arm. I them left thinking if gowther was right. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I soon got up into my normal clothes and went home. I didn't always want to rely on other people.
"I'll see you guys to tomarrow!" I said while walking out the door. As soon as I got off the steps, I heard the door open. When I turned around, it was ban.
"Hey, get back here around 7 to 7:30 am tomarrow, ok?"
"Sure, I'll be here. I don't have much at my place and there isn't much to see. Most of my stuff is here anyways."
"Alright then, we have to go shopping around tomarrow, so don't be late!" He then walked back in, then I walked away from the tavern.

20min later at her house

I walked up the creaky steps to my apartment looking home.
"Its been so long... I haven't been here for what? 3 or 4 Years. I can't believe I left this place." I said while touching a porch pole. I opened the door with my keys and walked in slowly, taking in all the sights. The stairs still had the kid toys I once owned. I walked over to the photo of my parents and blew on them to get rid of the dust that now lived there.
"Hey mom. Hey Dad. I'm sorry I left you guys alone all this time. I got carried away trying to have fun. I did what you promised and made some friends. They aren't exactly what you wanted, but, their ok for a couple of goofballs. anyways, I'm back, and i hope to find you again one day. So don't wait too long. I'll be there, I promise." I said to the picture. I thought about them and how bright it used to be. I walked into the kitchen and looked at the back door. Then saw the doggy door and looked at the flap that never closed.
Poor shivers. He never had a chance as a guards dog. He was just too small, but he did try..
I laughed a little remembering the little Pomeranian when he was being mighty. Maybe he was still out there, along with mom and dad. I then walked upstairs excitedly.
"Hey kacy-" I them got sad because she wasn't there to greet me. And neither was little maxi. I still imagined them being there. Even though I was all alone, there was still an aura of them all around me. I got a cold chill down my back like someone was there with me, but I knew exactly what it was.

Word count : 1035