Chapter X

Jas Pov.

I wake up feeling dumb af! how did I just let Shawn fuck me & leave me like that. Talking about "He dk!  Dont wait on his ass" like ugh. I sit up on the bed after I dont wake up. I look at the time it almost 3 am!

I started to get out the bed now to see if Shawn came  back up & I just crash on the couch. I started to creep downstairs but I didnt see him.

I could now hear Killa foot steps following me around while I was walking around. I dont have time to worry about Shawn ass no more man.

I went in the kitchen & I pop some popcorn. When it started to pop.  Killa started to bark at it. Lol all I can do is laugh at him. I pick him up & hug him. "That right killa" I said.

I grab my popcorn & I put it in a big bowl & I made my way back upstairs. I need to find a good movie man. But its like 3 something in the morning fuck. I begin to eat my popcorn.  Killa started to cry a little. so I gave him like 5 because  I dont know if he can eat it or not.

I grab the remote control & started to change the channels.  "OH SHIT NEMO on turn up! " I said yelling.

"Yeah I like Nemo too ma" A deep voice said. I look up &  It was Kash smiling at me,  leaning on the door. Wtf O__o.

Shawn P.O.V

"If you dont get yo shrimp fry rice ass off me" I said to the Chinese lady who was still pointing my fucking gun at me. -_- She had fit up my shirt & started to feel on my abs.

"Shutup before I send yo nappy head ass back to Africa dancing with the Loins " She said laughing at her corny ass joke.

"B.... Female!  I aint black fucking dumb ass!  know yo damn race. Yo egg roll looking ass. Why yo shirt so tight!  that shit over yo damn belly button.  Looking like Dora." I yelled at her.

"Oh shit!  Then you Boots. I dont care what Yo monkey looking ass is  ! Now where is my fucking drugs at! "She screamed looking at the package again & throwing it at me.

Duck sauce started to fly out. I started to bust out laughing. "Ohh shit ! Kash got yo ass good for that. Oh shit! My nigga did that I have to call him after this" I said laughing in her face.

"Dont laugh that shit aint funny! Now where my shit at! Ill kill you right here mf. I gave that nigga over 14K for my shit " She said coming closer.

I stop laughing & I looked at her. "If you wanted to kill me you woulda been did that shit" I said grabbing my gun,  kicking her in her stomach so she can fall back & look up at me.

"Im done playing with yo ass" I said pointing my gun at her. "Now how should I kill yo ass"

She just lay down there . Then started to close her eyes like she already know what was wassup. I aint going to kill her man. That shit going to make a mess. Her big ass look like she got a ass of blood too. Then I clean my shit up. Naw.

I grab the pageage of duck sauce "Ima need this for my Chinese fold one day " I said leaving out the house & I  getting into my car. I throw the shit in the back & I started to pull off now.

When I got home. I park the car & I  look up to see the light from the room was on. Df its 4 df she still doing up man. I know I told her not to wait up on me. I hop out the car & made my way inside

"Jas didnt I say not to wait up on me" I said out loud jogging upstairs.  I started to here music & laughing now.

I know she aint got no one in my damn house. Her head fuck up init?. I kick the door now to see. Kash & Jas playing just Hip Hop dance on the Wii looking at me in shock. I guess they think I was not coming back soon.