One ~ Blast From The Past

The once blinding yellow sun was now hidden behind; houses in a city I once called home. But it's not my home anymore...I don't belong here. Holding my shaking knees up to my chest with my chin rested on top of them. The cold sharp wind blew my hair in all directions. I was sat there on a hill, thinking about what to do with my life now, as they both have left me. Tears poured down my face, I can't do this anymore, I can't live knowing they died...it was all my fault.

Sitting there in silence for what seems like hours. I continue to think...for god sake Billie pull yourself together. I pushed myself off the soft green grass and began a slow walk towards my "home". As I entered through the door, it looked so empty. All of his stuff was gone. I flop face first on to the sofa, reaching for the remote. As soon as the tv screen was lit up, appearing of my screen was a beautiful blonde girl, who looked so familiar. The most I stared at the screen the more familiar she seemed. Then it clicked...it's Chloe, I've known her since I was seven...but what was she doing on Ghost Adventures?

I shoved my hand in the back pocket of my tight black jeans, pulling out my phone. I typed Chloe's name as fast as I could into google and all of her social media accounts and information appeared. "The new member of the Ghost Adventures Crew; is a girl?!"
That all I kept seeing as I continued scrolling. I quickly found her twitter and decided to tweet her, she probably won't remember me.

Within five minutes of tweeting Chloe, my phone's screen lit up. She wanted to reconnect to meet me. She actually missed me.