It's time

*9 months into the pregnancy*

Makayla's POV

I'm currently sitting on a yoga ball attempting to induse labor. Yes, I'm almost 2 weeks late. I'm bouncing up and down, talking to Harry & Liam.

"Jesus I wish these two would pop out already." Harry chuckles.

"Well the doctor did say twins tend to arrive late." He said.

"I know." I sigh, getting up.

I walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I full my glass and start to drink. I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my stomach and a wetness on my leg.

"Oh my god." I stare at the liquid pooling at my feet.

"LIAM! HARRY!" They stumble into the room and I look up.

"It's time." I whisper.

"SAM!" Harry yells up the stairs.

"Yeah?" Sam comes down the stairs.

"Its time."

Sam quickly grabs the bag we prepared from the nursery and hands it to Harry. He comes into the kitchen and helps me out to the car.

*7 hour later*

*In a hospital room*

I did it. 6 hours of labor and pain, I finally did it. Sam squeezes my hand and presses a kiss to my forehead.

"You did it baby." He smiles.

"Would you like to hold your baby girls?" A nurse comes wheeling in two bassinets.

"Yes please." She hands me my swaddled baby girls.

"Hi girls. Its mommy. I'm so happy to finally meet you. I know your daddy has been really impatient to meet you too."

"What would you like to name them?"

"Amilia Joy and Melynnadie Grace Golbach." I smile.

"Would you girls like to see daddy?" Sam's eye light up. I hand them to him.

I slowly start to feel my eyes get droopy and my body get cold. My fingers tingle and my head hurts. I'm not going to make it. I'm being called home. It's my time. It's my time to leave this world. I need to say my goodbyes.

"Sam." I look up.

"Yes?"

"I need everyone in here please." He goes to get them.

Once everyone is in the room....

"Jake, its time."

"Makayla, its okay. If He's calling then you need to answer." I nod.

"I need to tell you all something." My voice is small and weak.

"Its time. It's my time to go home. I'm being called home and I need to go. I'm so sorry. I wish I had more time to see my babies grow up into strong independent women. I wish I had more time to spend with all of you but God has decided that I've had enough time. I'll be watching over all of you and remember this isn't goodbye, it's just see ya later." I slowly close my eyes.

"No! Please!" I hear Sam cry just before I walk over to be with Him. I hear the heart monitor flat line.

~15 years later~

Third person PoV

"I really wish we could have met mom." Amilia says.

"Me too. Dad said she was an amazing woman." Melynnadie walks over to her sister to comfort her. She pulls her into a hug as they softly sob.

The door opens and shuts. Brooke, Jake and Devin walk into the hallway, where the girls are. As they slowly take in the scene, they realise what they were talking about. Jake is the first to approach them. Melynnadie looks up sniffling.

"Hi grandpa." Her eyes are red amd puffy as she clinges to Amilia.

"I know it hard girls but she's in a better place. She's watching over you." Jake pulls the two into a hug.

"I just wish we could have met her." Amilia sobs harder.

"I know."

Brooke and Devin join the group hug.

"Just look at each other. You look almost exactly like you mom." Brooke smiles.

Soooo thats the end of the book....

Let me just say, the support you guys give this book is amazing! Thank you so much to anyone that voted or commented.

Thank you so much for reading my book!

-Kay