The Romance Begins

I began to open the small box. When I opened it i coundnt believe what was inside. Two beautiful rings and a plane ticket to LA. I looked at Sam and now I was sobbing. He hugged me tightly trying to calm me down.

"I want you to go to LA with me. I need you with me."

"But my Dad would never let me go." I ran to the nearest corner and slide down to the floor sobbing. Sam ran towards me and knelt down to hug me. I hugged him back tightly and sobbed into his shoulder.

"I promise Makayla we'll find a way for you to come with me. Even if i have to tell Colby that im coming later in the summer."

"But its no use just go without me my Dad is so not going to say yes." I wiped the tears from my eyes.

Sam picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room and gently layed me on the bed. My immediate instinct was to push my arms out to the side and spread my legs to make it where he cant get on the bed.

"My bed now!" I shouted with an evil grin on my face.

"Youre really funny." Sam got on his knees and was on the left side of me and was about to lay right on top of me when i rolled off the bed and on to the floor. I landed on my back. I thought i died. It really knocked the wind out of me. I could hear Sam laughing at me so i get up and push him so that HE would fall off the bed. He giggled.

"I need food." I said.
"Well then let us get food." He said laughing.
"TO THE FOOD MY UNICORN!" I yelled running to the front door. Sam was close behind.

Sam's POV
She ran to my front door. I was close behind.

"What do you want?" I asked her.
"What do YOU want?" She quickly answered back.
"Chipotle?"
"CHIPOTLE!!!" She looked and me with her crazy eyes.
"Chipotle it is then." I said laughing.

(Time skip to 30 minutes later)
It was 5:30pm and Makayla was already saying shes tired. So i put on a movie on from Netflix and we cuddled together on the couch.

An hour into the movie Makayla fell alseep on my chest holding my hand. She looks so cute when shes sleeping.

Author
Sorry im going to later publish a book that tells you every thing 2 years before the relationship. I feel that i kinda rushed into it. Oh well. Oh and please dont stop reading it will get a lot better i promise. Until i update again comment a ship name for sam and makayla. And please vote!
Bye my lovely readers! 😘💗