Miss You

Hey Guys! This is Part 1. Sorry for the mistakes but how do you want this imagine to end? Oh and thanks for the 5k!

Song: Miss You

Artist: Aaliyah

"Keith Powers," the principal shouted into the mic as the auditorium erupted in cheers. Keith swaggered across the stage as he pulled his principal into a tight embrace while looking back at the camera. The cameras flashed brightly as it capture the moment of the Senior graduating.

His girlfriend stood in the front row screaming and waving a poster of his face in the air. As Keith walked down the steps he noticed his girlfriend in the front and quickly ran over to her to pecked her lips. A hand was placed on his shoulder, pulling him back into the sea of his classmates. Keith huffed as he was assisted back to his seat. His frown quickly turned into a smile when he looked over at his at his girlfriend, Y/N, who was making kissing faces.

"I'm so proud of you baby!" Y/N yelled at him over the noise of the auditorium. Keith chuckled and winked at her before turning his attention back to his principal.

Later That Day...

The sun was setting and the day was slowly winding down but the party at Keith's house was still very lively. Teens were intertwined with each other as their bodies grinded with the music. Laughter was heard throughout the backyard as people conversed with each other however, Keith and Y/N were nowhere to be found. They sat on the front porch of the Power's residence - Y/N's head resting on Keith's shoulder as they grazed at the sky. Keith's arm draped over her shoulder as he kissed her forehead. They were both silent until Y/N spoke.

"I'm going to miss you when you go to school in the fall," Y/N spoke sadly. She was going into her Senior year of high school and her older boyfriend would no longer accompany her in the hallway of Valley High.

Keith grabbed Y/N by her chin and made her look at him, "I'm going to miss you too but we're going to talk every...single...day." Keith spoke while he kissed her between every word.

"Promise?" Y/N smiled at her boyfriend and stuck her pinky out. Keith laughed before he wrapped his pinky around hers, kissing her chastely.

"I promise."

Months Later

"...the person you're trying to reach is unavailable right now. Please leave a message after the tone." Y/N sighed as she looked at her call log. Her log was filled unanswered calls and messages to Keith.

Ever since Keith started college, he seemed to have less time for the late night phone calls or the 3 hour drive from school to Y/N's house on the weekend. He would forget to answer her message and say "I love you" It wasn't on purpose, it was just that freshman year was kicking his ass and he didn't need distractions.

"Ay man, your girl is calling again." Bryshere, Keith's roommate, said with aggravation as he tossed the phone to Keith. "Your girl is so clingy. Every time I turned around your phone's ringing and I see her on the screen. Get you an older girl cause right now yours is on some childish shit."

Keith smacked his teeth, "Leave me alone like damn. Always offering opinions on things you know nothing about."

"It's all over your face bruh. You used to go see her every other weekend, talk all night all the phone and now all of sudden you stop. Girls are literally throwing themselves at you and you dodging for a female you don't care about? You stupid"

Keith looked up at Bryshere and clenched his jaw. "I'm not answering her because I don't care, I'm doing it because I do."

"Okay...?" Bryshere was confused at the statement.

"I...I got...I got another girl pregnant." Keith said as he ran a hand down his red face.