Chapter 2

RECAP:

Mate" I heard a low growl from behind me as I had finally stoped laughing but only to find my alpha standing a few feet away but slowly getting closer.

OMG was the only thing running through my mind.

----------------------------------

Brandon's POV

I watched as Katie finally shifted into a beautiful white wolf. As she stood up on her 4 paws my wolf kept howing in joy and it was then I realized I found my mate. My mate.I couldn't believe it I had finally found my mate. And she was my 4 best friends little sister. I was to caught up in thinking that I didn't realize she had shifted back until I heard laughter from across from me. Her brothers were all twirling her around. My wolf started getting jealous that my mate was in the others arms of a male even if it was her brothers it didn't matter to my wolf.

"Mate" I had finally growled out and before I even knew it I was standing in front of her. She looked liked she was frozen and finally after a few moments she spoke. " y-your my m-mate?" Katie stuttered "thats right love I'm your mate and now that I've found you I'm never letting you out of my sight" I saw her blush as she looked at the ground and smiled a bit.

Katie's POV

I couldn't believe it Brandon was my Mate. After what he had just Said I felt my checks heat up pretty quick so I moved my head to look down at my shoes and smiled a bit. But that quickly subsided when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist creating tingles and sparks. He had pulled me into his chest and then started kissing me I kissed back but after a few seconds of shock. Only to hear someone clear their throat.

I turned around to find my 4 brothers smirking at me.i had totally forgot they were here. My checks heated up and i quickly buried my head into my mate chest. I could feel my mate chuckle when his chest rumbled a bit. My four brothers joined him. "Alright well we will leave your too alone, have fun!" Carlos says while walking off with the others "not to much fun"Logan shouts as they all walk out of sight only to leave me in the arms of my mate.

We both look at each other before walking off for a nice walk.

Brandon's POV

"Come on I wanna show you something" I tell her as I give her hand that is intertwined with mine a little tug. She nods in reply and follows me. "Close you eyes" I say softly "umm w-why" I could hear the nervousness in her voice "relax babe I'm not going to do anything I just have a surprise" she finally closes her eyes and I lead her towards a water fall. Its a little dark but when I was younger and would come here at night I decide to put up white lights that hang around in random places of the large waterfall."okay open" her eyes open and go wide.

Katie's POV

it was beautiful. White lights hung in different places and made the place light up. "This place is amazing....wow..it's so beautiful here" I say still amazed by the waterfall "yea my dad found this place when he was younger and he and my mom used to come here all the time, he said it was their place were they could just relax and have time to their selfs and now that I have you my little one" he said and wrapped his arms from behind me around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder "we can make this our place for just the two of us" he continued and kissed my neck. I turned my body so I was facing him. I looked into his eyes and could see love and lust....wait....love..LOVE!!!!!!

Brandon brought me out of my thoughts with him saying "it's getting late I think we should head back" "ughhhh finnnne" i wined while he chuckled at my childish behavior. "Come on babe I will walk you home" he finished and pecked my lips before picking me up and make me giggle like a real girly girl. He held me bridle style while i snuggled close loving his scent.

----------------------------------AUTHORS NOTE: so what do you all think. This is my first time writing a story and I'm hoping it's good!!!comment plzzzzz!!!