Chapter 3

Ok so I know I haven't been writing in forever but I just couldn't find the will power to write and had serious writers block but the I woke up this morning and had comments on this book which gave me the push I needed to write something so here it is and this chapter is dedicated to all the people who commented for giving me the will power to write again. So here it is...

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

~Chapter 3~

~Recap~

"Do you have any family?"

"Yes, I have a really big family and most of us live in one house" she say but her words are slurred

"Why do you live in one house?"

"Because we are a pack" she says, this statement causes me to lose my footing for a second before finding my rhythm again.

"What pack do you belong to?" I ask now just out of plain curiosity

"Crescent.....Moon" she says her word are far apart and quiet, then she becomes heavier in my arms and I know she has fallen asleep, so I push myself the fastest I can go, calling on win to push me that little bit faster, I get home in half the time it took me to get where I was, I am instantly met by the pack doctor Alice, who leads me to the her room and gestures for me to lay Megan down on the bed, I do as told and Alice starts to unwrap the cloth I had tied around Megan's leg "how long has she been out?"

"About half an hour" I say "but I tried to keep her awake as long as I could"

Alice looks at me and smiles "you did great, she will be fine she just lost a little too much blood and it will take her longer to heal than normal because she hasn't changed yet"

"Okay" I say letting out a relieved breath I don't know why but I was worried about Megan, it may be because she reminded me of myself when rick and Lena had found me, "did she tell you anything before she passed out?" Alice asks, "Yes< she I from Crescent Moon" I say a chill creeping up my spine. Alice's eyes go wide, anybody who knows me well enough knows that I have an extremely strong dislike of pack wolves "What are you going to do Izzy that's the strongest pack in the werewolf community" Alice asks

I look up at her and say "I'm going to talk to Rick and Lena"

I knock on the door to Ricks office then stand patiently outside waiting to be called in, from the sounds inside I could tell he was talking to someone but I couldn't tell who, probably because ricks office was one of the many rooms in the house that was sound proofed, so even with my wolf hearing I could only hear muffled voices, it was most likely Lena. After a couple of minutes the door opens and Lena emerges looking slightly anxious.

"Izzy I didn't know you were out here" she says worry lacing her voice and what looked like nervousness clouding her vision, "I was looking for you and Rick"

"Strange I was just about to look for you too, let's go into the office me and rick have something we need to talk to you about" she says opening the door and walking back inside I follow closely behind then take a seat on one of the chairs.

"That was quick" Rick says when he sees me sitting down across from him, "you can go first" says Lena motioning me with her hand to talk.

So I told them about everything that happened since I was running up until that very moment "what should I do?" I ask, needing guidance "she reminds me so much of myself when you first found me, the scene was practically the exact same"