Chapter 2: A confuse feeling develop

Disclaimer Alert: I do not own any of the following character from Hyperdimension Neptunia. So sit back, relax and enjoy the story. Here is Chapter 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nep-ko, we are back! I have brought your pudding already." You heard a voice coming from the doorway as you could hear the door been open. You then saw Neptune get to the doorway at an insane speed and wonder what is going on.

As you lost in your thought, you notice that two girls have walk into the living room while Neptune was behind them eating her pudding while making a joyful expression. You notice that one of the girl wear a large huge jacket over a black shirt while the other wear a pink colour dress-like shirt. Not knowing who they are, you ask "Erm, who are you girls?"

"I could ask the same thing mister. Should you not introduce yourself before asking for our name?" The girl in the large huge jacket said as she look at you as if you are a suspicious looking person. You close your eye and say "My bad, I am [Y/N] an adventure."

The girl let out a small sigh and said "I am IF, call me Iffy if you want and the girl over here is Compa. Nice to meet you." Compa smile at you as you bow your head slightly to greet them.

"By the way, you say you are an adventure? So you also work for the guild?" IF ask as she walk and sit beside you on the sofa. You then saw Neptune went back playing her game and realize that she have finish 1 entire pack of pudding.

"Just how much can she eat?" You thought to yourself as you sweatdrop and not sure if you should be impress with it or not. You then turn towards IF and say "Yes and no. I am a freelancer so I am not bounded to needing to help the guild. Most of the time I just pop by and do some quest. It seem like you work for the guild, I assume."

IF look at you and nodded and say "Thou now I have become someone 'slave' due to her lazy attitude." You know exactly who she was talking about and look at Neptune. You sigh and ask "How many people is actually helping to prevent this nation from destruction?"

Everyone exclude Neptune raise their hand and you could not help but felt that at this rate this country will fall in one way or another. You glance at Neptune who was smiling and laughing away as she play her game.

"...Gezz, this is the first time of my entire life as the 'Black Demon' see a lazy goddess running a whole nation. I wonder if the other 3 nation CPU are like that too. Well, I guess in a way I am enjoying my life as it is so I guess I will time hang around Neptune for the time being to kill some time." You thought to yourself as you hope that they would not find out your identity in one way or another.

As you continue to watch Neptune playing her game, you suddenly hear a phone rang in a distance. You turn and saw it was actually Neptune phone. "Hey [Y/N], can you pass me my phone?" Neptune ask as she look at you with a puppy eye. You sigh and toss it to her, which she catch it.

"Nepu! Gezz, I say pass not throw. What will you do if my phone break?" Neptune ask as she frown her eyebrow. You roll your eye and said "Just answer your call." You see Neptune reaction changes as she answer it.

After she put it down, you saw her change into her CPU form and say something to Nepgear which she then leave the house through the balcony. "She look worried...I wonder what wrong. Wait why should I even care?" You shook your head as IF look at you like you have lost your mind.

"What did Neptune....no, Purple heart said before she leave?" You ask in curious as you drink your water. Nepgear explain the whole situation to you as you listen to it quietly.