14

My lips didn't leave Charlie's as we stood at the food of his bed. His lips were hungry and dominant, yet pliant against my own and molded with mine perfectly. Our hands were both roaming, Charlie's bundled in my hair and skimming down my rear, while my own scraped down his chest and felt every ripple and juncture of him.

I felt him through every fiber of my being; My mind got scorched by his lips and my body got burned under his explorative hands that now curved beneath my taint and skimmed my thigh. I shuddered. I knew he was feeling everything threefold with his sharpened senses, but I couldn't imagine it possibly feeling better than this.

Somewhere in my haze, I realized where this was going and that I had been selfish. Back in the kitchen, a few days ago when I had jerked him off, I hadn't thought about much else than the feel of him. Hadn't considered he didn't know about romance and his first slightly sexual experience with a woman had happened standing in a dirty kitchen with not even a smidgen of consideration from my side.

He deserved more. He didn't know more than what I'd taught him, so I was going to teach him. I was going to continue what I had been doing all this time.

– I was going to take care of him.

With our tongues still tangled, I managed to edge Charlie towards the bed and gently push him down on it, feeling him drag me down with him. He didn't let me go as we both blindly crawled upwards on his mattress. Even when we settled, he stayed seated up with me straddling him, too lost to register what I wanted. When I pressed a hand against his chest and tried to push him down, he didn't want to let go of my lips.

"Charlie," I breathed hotly against his swollen lips, hearing his heavy breathing come back. I had to swallow when his hooded lids lifted just enough to look up at me. "Lie down for me."

There was no hesitation as he wordlessly complied. He begun lying down, but suddenly a thought jumped me. "Wait."

He paused and didn't say a thing when my hands reached for the hem of his shirt and begun dragging it up. He sat up with apprehension and reached over his head and helped me remove it. He peeled it off and tossed it away, then leaned back down and allowed me to glide my hands down his now exposed, hairless chest.

My mouth dried up and watered at the same time; Skin so smooth, and flat male nipples so inviting just didn't seem possible. He looked airbrushed – retouched like a model in a magazine, except he was real, and he was looking transfixed up at me, breathing through slightly parted lips. He was like the eighth wonder of the world, and he was begging my name. "Carly."

I leaned down to his lips and kissed him. Slowly. Deep. He tensed up beneath me and let out a small grunt, but he let me take the lead.

I moved down his jawline, kissed the raw stubble that scratched against my lips and salvaged the feeling. I saw his eyes close and how his mouth went lax, but how his whole face exuded bliss. He enjoyed me licking down to his throat and finding his Adam's apple. When I sucked on it, he groaned and rolled his upper lip back a little, but kept his eyes shut. The sound reverberated against my lips and made me have to suppress a shudder; It was like his groan traveled straight through me and landed in my panties.

I could feel myself growing wetter and more eager as I made it down to the top of his chest. His heart was beating rapidly against my palm, like a jackhammer thudding behind his thick pec. The feel of it almost made me melt. He was barely keeping it together, controlling whatever that was trying to break free inside of him. For some reason, I wasn't concerned about what that was. I trusted him to keep me safe.