Chapter 6

Alessranda POV

      The guys had to stay back to talk to Vince after Smackdown so Aj gave me a ride back to the hotel. Aj is probably the diva I'm most closest to. She always knows how to help me.

     I couldn't get over my kiss with Jon. I couldn't get over how perfect it was for being my first kiss. Aj wasn't happy at first that I kissed him, but she got over it pretty quickly.

   "What if Colby finds out you guys kissed?" Aj asked driving.

   "I don't even want to think about what he'll do."

   "You should tell him at some point." Aj said pulling into the hotel parking lot.

   "Can you do it for me?" I asked. She laughed at me.

   "No. It can't be that hard."

   "Oh you don't know how Colby gets." I said getting out of the car.

   "Thanks for the ride Aj." I walked up to my room. I opened it up and changed into sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I walked into the kitchen area when a super loud knock was on my door. I opened it and Colby came in dragging Jon in after him.

   "What the hell Colby?" I asked.

   He threw Jon on the couch and brought me into the living room.

   "Is there something you two want to tell me?" Colby asked. I looked at Jon and he was looking at the ground.

   "We can wait here all night until someone speaks up." Colby said.

   "What are you talking about? Maybe if you told us we'd talk." I said.

   "Oh you don't know? Let me refresh your memory." He said showing us his phone. Somehow someone recorded us in the locker room kissing. The video ended. I have never seen him this mad.

   "Yeah now you know. What the hell is going on?" Colby asked.

   "Look dude that wasn't suppose to happen. It just kinda happened." Jon said finally speaking up. Wasn't suppose to happen? What does he mean by that?

   "Why were you even alone with her in a locker room? Because I recall telling you two that you can't be alone together let alone makeout."

   "Who took that video?" I asked quietly not meeting either of the guy's gaze.

   "Why does it matter? Right now-" I cut Colby off.

   "Who took the video? I'm not asking again." I said with more confidence.

   Colby looked shocked at me considering I don't normally cut him off.

   "Summer." He said. Jon clenched his fists. I took a deep breath.

   "Colby, you need to understand something. Whenever I'm with Aless I feel something different with her. She's different than anyone who has ever crossed paths with me. She makes me feel wanted. You think I just want her for sex, but honestly you have no clue what you're talking about. I was her first kiss. Do you know how special that makes me feel? She didn't kiss any other guy but me. At least you knew the guy who kissed her first. I know I'm no where near good enough for her, but I will take my entire life to show that I can be."

   Jon looked over at me and I smiled and blushed. Him really saying that makes me feel good.

   "Stay away from each other. Understood? Let's go Jon." Colby said grabbing Jon's arm and leaving. I couldn't believe Colby. His bestfriend just said amazing things about his little sister and he leaves? 

   I threw stuff around the room. I couldn't deal with the bullshit Colby was giving me. I screamed and kicked stuff all around my room. I didn't care if anyone heard me. Colby pushed me over the edge of being overprotective. I'm 24 years old he can't keep controlling what I do while I'm with him. Tears streamed my face as I continued to kick and throw stuff around. Eventually I calmed down and just fell asleep  wherever I was which happened to be in the kitchen.

    12:00 P.M. Next day

      I woke up to see my room a mess. My hair looked like a birds nest. My face was red and puffy. I took a shower to try to forget everything that happened last night. I put on skinny jeans and a t-shirt. I grabbed a jacket and walked out of my room. I walked outside and called the only person who'd help me. Elyse.

   Elyse: Well looked who called me. What's up?

   Alessranda: Things aren't good. Like at all.

   Elyse: Colby?

   Alessranda: Ding Ding Ding

   Elyse: What's up with him now.

   Alessranda: He pretty much told me that I couldn't hang out with Jon anymore.

   Elyse: Why would he do that?

   Alessranda: Well you see when, two people-

   Elyse: ALESSRANDA SPIT IT OUT!

   Alessranda: Someone showed him a video of Jon and I kinda kissing.

   Elyse: Aless why didn't you tell me? You had your first kiss. And you were going to wait until now or later to tell me?

   Alessranda: I'm sorry I just got so caught up with arguments with Colby.

   Elyse: Well I got to go. You better tell me everything right after it happens.

   Alessranda: Okay. Bye Elyse. I miss you.

  Elyse: Bye. I miss you too.

     It always feels good to talk to Elyse. She doesn't exactly help me, she just knows how to take my mind off everything

   I decided just to wall back to my room. Everything thing right now was a mess. I was pretty much a giant little kid. So I decided to eat ice cream, and watch The Little Mermaid because mermaids have a better life than me. I sang out everyone song even though I'm not that good of a singer.

    I heard my door open. No one else had a key to my room. Colby stepped in cautiously. I'm guessing he saw my room a mess. I started watching High School Musical 2 when he sat on my bed. I turned the volume up so I didn't have to listen to him. I started humming I Don't Dance, one of the songs. Colby smiled at me and I immediately stopped.

    "I remember we used to always watch this movie and dance around to each song." Colby said.

    "Don't ruin this movie with memories."

    " Why are you so upset?"

    "Really? You have the nerve to ask that?"

    "Really Aless? I'm just protecting you."

    "Well stop! I don't need you to protect me!"

    "You're my sister I have to!"

    "Why are you even here?" I asked annoyed.

    "You weren't answering your phone so I decided to stop by."

    "Well I threw it at the wall. So not very well going to answer it. I said.

    "Ok sorry. I'm just going to go. Let me know when you've done being mad at me for no reason." Colby said getting up and leaving.

     There is no way I'm letting Colby control my life anymore.