~Chaptet ten~

Your POV

I was on stage.Friend A was sitting at the piano behind me.Camera'a were filming and news reporters were reporting.I inhaled and exhaled.I walked up to the microphone and said,"Good morning everyone.I am (Y/N) (L/N).You may know I am currently a violinist.Sadly,this will be my last performance.I want to thank everyone who has supported me through the operation and,"I looked at Friend A and continued to say,"Letting me know what it's like to love."I looked back at the crowd."I hope you all enjoy my last performance!"I yelled.Everyone cheered.I placed my violin on my shoulder ignoring the pain.'For everyone.For friend A.'I started to play.While playing,I opened my eyes and saw everyone I knew together.My dad,my mom,Sasha,Krista,Mikasa and Hanji.'Thank you.Everyone.'I closed my eyes and continued to play.(The video)

I stopped playing and bowed."Thank you."I whispered.I walked off the stage.I ran away quickly before anyone could see me.

Levi's POV

I saw (Y/N) running,so I chased her.She was faster than I thought.She stopped in front of the music room on the first floor in the main building.She turned around and looked straight into my eyes.Her (E/C) eyes sparkling.She said,softly,"Do you remember?This is the place I first met you."I nodded.She walked closer to me and pulled out a white envelope with a heart shaped sticker on it.I looked at it with wide eyes."F-friend A?I know we've only known each other for a few months but..."She looked away and said,"I love you."I was silent for a second when I said,"(Y-Y/N) I..."

"I knew it."She said sadly.I could see tears fall down her eyes."Your already taken..."I stood there silent.'(Y/N)...'I balled my fist and hugged her.

Your POV

I saw Friend A ball his fists.Just a second later,I felt his warm arms around me."(Y/N)...I love you too.."I widen my eyes.Tears fell from them as I hugged him back."And call me Levi.."he whispered.He let go and kissed me.He looked into my (E/C) eyes and said,"I love you too."

(A/N)
Sorry not sorry!I know,bad time to end but.....There is nothing else to write about soooo....hope you enjoyed the story!I will be writing a new story (which is ALSO a LevixReader,I'm sorry not sorry,and it's called 'You are my target so I have to kill you)and I will be publishing the first chapter after I publish this one!Afain,thank you for reading and I'm sorry for a bad ending.