His Mark On Me Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

"Why are people starring at me?" I watched as they smiled and dropped their heads.

He laugh and kept his arm around me. "It's not you they are starring at, it's me."

"Why?"

"Not a lot of people talk to me so if you promise to visit me again tomorrow i will tell you." He whispered in my ear. 

"I'm curious to know so i will see you tomorrow."

"Good, your fathers office is two doors down, see you tomorrow Ebony." Reid smiled at me and walked away. I don't know what it is but theirs something sweet about him, i wished he was my mate. Finally making it to my father's office and just my luck he was gone.

We decided to get dressed at Janae's house, since she practically owned a beauty salon in her bedroom. I stood by the car trying to pull down the tiny black dress that stopped by my thighs and hugged my booty. My hair was pulled up in a high ponytail and my makeup was fierce. I wanted to run and cover up, my daddy would kill me if he saw me like this.

Grabbing my hand Janae pulled me into the club the music was blasting and people were dancing everywhere. Taya, James, Stephanie and Craig were already there holding a table for us "Happy Birthday Ebony" They all shouted as I hugged them all. Going out on the dance floor we started dancing to Drakes started from the bottom and having fun until my eyes landed on him sitting in the VIP section of the club. Jaiden was talking to some girl sitting on his lap whispering in her ear causing her to laughed. I must admit she was pretty, she had long red and black weave in her hair, she had long legs and looked like she just stepped out of a rap video. I turned my head and than looked back to see his eyes on me. We held each others gaze for a minute before he broke away and started talking to the girl again. I felt the tears start to gather so i excused myself from the group, why does this hurt? Why can't my wolf leave him alone?

"Because i want him." She answered and i froze at hearing her voice, It's been a long time since we really  communicated.

"He doesn't want us, so go away." I answered her causing her to whimper. 

"Please try to make this work, we need him to survive." 

"Stop being weak, i will not beg him." I closed my eyes to block her out of my mind. 

"Are you ok miss." I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"Yea sorry i was deep in though did i do that?" I pointed to the wet spot on his shirt. 

"It's ok i was almost done with it." He held up his empty cup. 

"I'm sorry can i buy you a drink." 

He started laughing. "Not a lot of girls offer to buy me a drink."

"I'm not like most girls." I grabbed a napkin off the bar and wiped his shirt. 

"I can see that. I'm MySean and you are?" He held out his hand and i shook it. From the feel of it i could tell he was human. Not as well built as Jaiden but he still had a body on him. He had a lighter complexion with Hazel eyes, His lips looked juicy and his smile made me smile.

"Ebony."

"So Ebony, can i buy you a drink?"

"I don't drink i'm just eighteen." I cursed under my breath for sounding like a kid right now. 

"Theirs nothing wrong with being just eighteen considering i'm only nineteen." He tilted his head and smiled and me.

"So how did you get that drink?" I raised my eyebrow.

His Mark On MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara