Orphanage

She blinked slowly as she woke up. She let out a long sigh.
'Another dreary day, at this stupid orphanage, on this stupid island.' She thought, bitterly, sitting up in her bed. She could smell the burning porridge wafting up to her small cramped bed room.
She got out of bed, got dressed, and slowly walked down the stairs, with each step getting closer to her mundane reality.
"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Levi, her only friend at the orphanage -- well, at all, really -- said, as she walked into the dining room.
She just scoffed and smiled slightly.
"Mornin', noob."
"Hey, have you heard the news?" He asked, shoving some gruel into his mouth.
"Why? What's going on?" She asked, sitting down next to him at the table.
"Ok, but you can't tell anybody, Ellie. No one." Levi said, lowering his voice and leaning closer to her. Ellie nodded in agreement. "Ok, so...I overheard Ms Duvall" -Ms Duvall ran the orphanage- "talking on the phone, and you and I -- only us -- are going to this new school, Auradon prep or whatever. Apparently, our parents are villains."
"Woah! Good job, noob! Just us? What about every one else?" Ellie asked.
"Well, I don't know, she just mentioned us." Levi shrugged.
"You really think we're villains kids?" Ellie asked. They had never had any idea as to what kind of people their parents were.
"Well, maybe. I mean, we don't know who our parents are."
"Yeah. Who do you think --" Ellie began,
"Gisselle! Levi!" Ms Duvall yelled as she walked into the dining room. Gisselle was Ellies full name.
"Yes?" Ellie asked, not at all phased. Levi was looking up at Ms Duvall with wide eyes. He was never very brave.
"You two need to pack your bags. I'm getting rid of you idiot delinquents!" She shouted this last part happily. Levi and Ellie exchanged glances of happiness, offense, humor and confusion. Ellie and Levi were always causing trouble.
"Where're we going?" Levi got the courage to ask.
"Some school in Auradon. Have fun far, far away...from me!" Ms Duvall said.
"Yes! We're leaving this rathole!" Ellie yelled, jumping up from the table. "Let's go pack!"
"Yeah! Thanks Ms Duvall!" Levi called as the two teens ran out of the dining room, and up to the top floor, where all of the beds were at.